Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Easily import reviews to keep your store running smoothly

ntekpro

Great and easy way to import reviews from aliexpress. Saves heaps of times, each review is easily editable! Great for social proofing. Fingers crossed Reviify gets me some sales!

Hi,
We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us. :)

SPJrImports

Muito bom este APP, fácil instalar, fácil de importar os reviews, muito intuitivo e prático alem de ter o plano gratuito. Assim que começar a vender vou para o pago. Muito bom este APP. Recomendadissímo! Abs.

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

Pedal and Chill

NOT ENTIRELY SURE HOW IT ALL WORKS BUT ITS PRETTY COOL THAT YOUR APP'S PRICING ALLOWS FOR GROWTH. THANKS FOR THAT

April 1, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :)

Saint Totes

Great, easy to use. I really like the app. Helps customers to trust a new business and you can edit your reviews

Hi,
Thanks for leaving a review and we are glad that you enjoy your experience with us. :)

YoloLace

Takes a while to load reviews but it's a great app with good features. Really appreciate this app as it's free to use and let's me upload much more reviews compared to the other free review apps

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Reviify, we continuously strive to serve you better. :)

laila4beauty

Thank you.

April 1, 2020

Thank youuu! :) We’re so glad you had a good experience.

Daniki Limited

I used this app to import reviews from Aliexpress for social proof on my website. It's very easy to use and customer support was excellent in making a change that I requested. I highly recommend. Thank you!!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

SIMIYO IDENTITY

best, no joke is good and worth the money
..... that's for you ... pass less characters to rivie recommendations. has 100 characters. what do you want to write historical novels

Hi,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :) It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Cellphone-shop.com

very good everithing !thank u so much for your services, im gratefull and happy with this app .....

April 1, 2020

The team here at Reviify is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you.

PuppaDawg

Excellent, smooth operating app. I highly recommend this for its functionality and ease of use! A+++

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy. :)