Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Easily import reviews to keep your store running smoothly

Minimal Boho International

Incredible app. Amazing support. Highly recommend for anyone dropshipping with Oberlo. Free version is great, you can include up to 20 reviews per product. You won't be disappointed with Reviify.

April 1, 2020

Hello, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure.

Tipis Home

Very useful and friendly interface. I just installed this all 1 week ago and completely happy. Recommend to use.

April 1, 2020

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Reviify.

Voceteo Outlet

Install it right now. The app looks great. Good functions and cheap. Hopefully it works well..........

April 1, 2020

Thank you for the great review! :)

Le Mystique Store

Finally- a review app worth downloading... easy to use and no messing around. Love the ability to totally customise to my website and aesthetic.

April 1, 2020

On behalf of all of us at Reviify, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience.

The Doggy Alley

Very helpful. Keeps reviews nice and neat. It is very fast and simple to use, it was done in seconds.

April 1, 2020

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience with Reviify.

Sleepsoundly

Very user friendly- I love it!! It really helped my store to look professional- hopefully I'll get some sale now!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate it. :)

blokino

i hope this app makeme sell. i think that's a important thing to a dropshipping store. I am testing in my new store.

April 1, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :)

McQueen Hair

i used this app to help give my store greater legitimacy and convert a greater percentage of sales. Very intuitive to use as well.

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! :)

smartdiscountcity.us

good sadasfadsfsdgfsdg sdfsdgsdgsfdgfdgdfgdfhdfghfghfggood sadasfadsfsdgfsdg sdfsdgsdgsfdgfdgdfgdfhdfghfghfg

April 1, 2020

Thank you for the 5 star rating. :)

Sigou Store

perfect thanks very much !! the best app for the shopify. Espero sigan asi, excelente !! de muy buena ayuda

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.