Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Easily import reviews to keep your store running smoothly

Dancing Feather

It's very cool! Great app..loving it so far. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

April 1, 2020

Hello, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

layla4beauty

I really like this App. It help me to grow up my business. I recommand it to all of you.
It import revews from Aliexpress.

April 1, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :)

The Pet Care Store

Great app to import ali reviews. pretty easy and straight forward. definitely recommend it to improve you sales

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Watchvio

AwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesome

April 1, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Light Lux

Love this app! I was going to pay for a service similar that was expensive but when i found this I was so thrilled! Love it!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

Nerdz House

Easy configuration and fast to edit. Great app to export reviews from ali express, really intuitive. I approve it

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

PREPLE COVE

very easy to use and it is user friendly. Really like it. thank you for making it so easy and convenient.

Hangout Smart

Nice app. It was easy to import the reviews from Aliexpress. I recommend this app to everyone. Thanks

April 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you have a 5-Star experience with Reviify. Thanks for sharing.

OutSurvives

It is an awesome app. It's quick and easy to customize. I recommend it for any store owner who needs reviews for their products until they can organically produce their own.

April 1, 2020

The team here at Reviify is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you. :)

Kashiken

Helps a lot, provides a good look for my website and improves the trust between me and my customers 5/5

April 1, 2020

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Reviify. :)