Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Easily import reviews to keep your store running smoothly

Creative LED

Very slow and poor support! The application spoils the site, you can read more here: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Variant-Images-not-changing-with-different-variant-selections/td-p/680610

Hello,
Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We’ll strive to do better.

Shop Store Sale

Despite a paid plan I do not recommend this App if you intend to use more that The Import function witch is working well. The remaining like Pop-Up function.
Or product list reviews displayed for a collection. The last two are not functioning at all.
The support is not reactive at all despite I gave limited access to my shop for support. After 2 weeks nothing has been done and not email either. So I have to find an alternative because I want my customer to see the reviews when they browse products in a collection and not onty at product details

April 1, 2020

We always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark! Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.
Try our new pop-ups options, give us another chance. :)

mital

Originally posted on Jan 6, 2020. Reviify app from ShopBooster has serious bugs that can bring down your site. We have identified quite a few bugs and reported many days ago to developer and Shopify. But not resolved. We deleted this app immediately after we found out and went with Judge.me Product Review app which has great support and features.
Still sometimes some other website’s reviews of completely different products show up at random on our site, which will make your site untrustworthy. I asked them to remove their codes several times but no response. Looks like I will have to hire a developer now to clean it up.
Examples:
1. Data is made up. Reviews imported does not have same date or *. They are randomly generated which make them essentially false reviews.
2. Undisclosed app limitation: It will only import 20 products and with only 20 reviews each from AliExpress.

January 22, 2020

Hello,
We have answered all your e-mails.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.
Kind regards,
ShopBooster

myfacare

Why I'm getting unrelated reviews on my store when I already have uninstalled this app? very bad experience

April 1, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience. We’ll strive to do better. if you decide to try our application again, please check in detail to see if you have activated the desired reviews. You may reach us anytime at support@reviifyreviews.com.

Million Plaza

In this app, you can import a review of 20 products in the free version only, while the information is not in the product page.

April 1, 2020

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations.