Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Easily import reviews to keep your store running smoothly

Bon Creations

I bought the upgrade package, the i realized ANYONE can "write a review" on my products without buying, which takes away all credibility of the reviews, also the reviews writen by real people doesn't get posted. So basically Anyone can see this is fake reviews on my products, which hurts my business. Wasted $4 and alot of time

June 21, 2020

Hello!
Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.
You need to approve each new review of your customers in the Review tab. You can choose whether you want to publish it or not, it is not published automatically. In this way it is prevented that anyone can leave a comment.
For all questions please contact us at support@reviifyreviews.com

goforawsome

The app is good, but customer service is bad, I've tried to reach them but no answer! I could just uninstall this app and get another one, but i think there others also experiencing the same thing and they are just simply uninstalling the app. Reviify app customer service should know that.

April 1, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that your experience was not an amazing one. At Reviify, we strive to provide the best experience we can for our customers. We take our customers’ feedback very seriously. We would love to make things right if you could give us another chance.
Kind regards,