Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

CuteBabySatisfy

I used this app to get my reviews for all my products, it was really easy to use and they looked very good thanks !

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate it. :)

etsaat

I LOVE IT VERY VERY NICE THANK YOU .....
. ..
. .
....
.....
. ..

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much, Etsaat! We really appreciate your feedback. :)

Metalicoz

This is an amazing and comprehensive app. I highly recommend to new businesses. The auto popup shows reviews and after every defined intervals, it one of my favourite features.

October 30, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

KABCON-US

Very good software, I fell in love with it once I used it, which greatly promoted the sales of our store.

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much, KABCON-US! :) We're so happy to hear that. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Bubbles Boutique & Gift Shop

So easy to use and fantastic app to use on my shopify website! Highly recommend. I love the way the reviews pop up for shoppers.

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for these wonderful words, Bubbles Boutique & Gift Shop! :) We really appreciate it.

Find Zone

great boys. loved it, if i get without watermark it will be great but its okay. great service provided

September 11, 2021

Hi Find Zone! :)

Thanks for this amazing review, we really appreciate it.

shopkako

This is the best app for reviews. We had trouble importing CSV file and they responded quickly with assistance. We would definitely recommend.

Hello, Shopkako! :)
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure.

Lola Lights

We have tried numerous review apps, and this app is by far the best!!! When we had a question, they replied very quickly... Absolutely Awesome!!! Thank you!!!

Hi Lola Lights!
Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Reviify! :)

Save-On Shop

Good so far and much better than Judgeme reviews app which doesn't support many simple tasks but this app does support. Keep it up!

Hey, Save-On Shop!
We are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! :)

FotoFuzed

thankyou its nice and working..................................................................................

June 6, 2021

Hi, FotoFuzed! :)
Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20