Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Reviews, Product Reviews, Photo reviews

Little crafts for all

I think this app is great as you can import as many reviews if you want and you can select which countries you import the reviews from with or without pictures... very nice app and very user friendly and great customer service!

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Little crafts! :) We really appreciate it!

Fit Pro Sports

Very good until now. Simple, efficient, clear, easy to use. Can personalize the menu and how reviews are shown. Can edit the reviews, names, country, stars...everything!!!! Translate reviews, translate the layout. Exactly what I was looking for.

April 10, 2021

Hello Fit Pro Sports!
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! :)

magixo

très bonne application on peut faire bcp de personnalisations très bonne application on peut faire bcp de personnalisations

April 8, 2021

Hi Magixo! Thanks for this great review, we really appreciate it. :)

Mini Meanie

I love this! Very helpful indeed! I'm very thankful to have this in my store. I'd love to upgrade next time.

April 8, 2021

Hi Mini Meanie! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Best Wishes.

Hamz techie

great app , really helped me kick start my store and add a social proof to my store and brand. I would recommend this app to everyone.

April 2, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for your kind words and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. :)

TheComfyCat

Was looking for an app to help me import more than 100 reviews, this just made it possible and its free

February 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, TheComfyCat. We really appreciate it. :)

Exotic Contour

I used this app to give my new Shopify store a head start by providing credibility and social proof and help build my brand with my customers.

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, Exotic Contour! :) We're very happy to hear that.

Solaj Tech

This is a very nice app, I recommend this for beginners who are starting dropshipping for starters...

February 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, Solaj Tech! :) We really appreciate it!

REDILICIOUS

Absolutely amazing, I looked everywhere to an app that has specific options that I needed for my store, when I installed this app I found exactly what i was looking for, they are also the cheapest, all other apps wanted $10 or more, as a start up store we are trying to cut cost, i did have a few problems but i emailed customer support and almost instantly accessed my store and fixed everything for, couldn't be happier, thanks again so much :)

February 9, 2021

Hi Redilicious!
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. :)

Kids Kingdom

Absolutely amazing support, Sorry for my negative review that I left, but you are really amazing. I have no words to say thank you

February 9, 2021

Hello Kids Kingdom!
We're always here for everything you need. :)
Thanks for your feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19