Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Easily import reviews to keep your store running smoothly

Le Mystique Store

Finally- a review app worth downloading... easy to use and no messing around. Love the ability to totally customise to my website and aesthetic.

The Doggy Alley

Very helpful. Keeps reviews nice and neat. It is very fast and simple to use, it was done in seconds.

Sleepsoundly

Very user friendly- I love it!! It really helped my store to look professional- hopefully I'll get some sale now!

blokino

i hope this app makeme sell. i think that's a important thing to a dropshipping store. I am testing in my new store.

Curren Quality

The free plan is great only downside it says powered by shop booster on your store. I would definitely suggest this app to any store owner or admin.

McQueen Hair

i used this app to help give my store greater legitimacy and convert a greater percentage of sales. Very intuitive to use as well.

smartdiscountcity.us

good sadasfadsfsdgfsdg sdfsdgsdgsfdgfdgdfgdfhdfghfghfggood sadasfadsfsdgfsdg sdfsdgsdgsfdgfdgdfgdfhdfghfghfg

Sigou Store

perfect thanks very much !! the best app for the shopify. Espero sigan asi, excelente !! de muy buena ayuda

myTaylorcast

This app kicks butt I love it! Did everything it promised and more... I love the UI and how simple it is.

Dancing Feather

It's very cool! Great app..loving it so far. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10