Monimo: Aliexpress Reviews App

Monimo: Aliexpress Reviews App

From $9.99/month. 11-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 3, 2022

Great app and even better customer service! Very helpfull and and quick to reply. I would recommened 100 %

Neonux
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
ShopBooster 🚀 replied November 4, 2022

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. 😊

June 2, 2022

great app! there was an issue and i sent them a msg, got a reply very fast. customer service is great. patient. finally solved the issue. thanks a lot!

Evil Statements
Time spent using app: 12 months
ShopBooster 🚀 replied June 2, 2022

Hello, Evil Statements! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. :) We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Edited March 18, 2022

Amazing app! I love it. Its perfect for those who have started their business. 100% recommended. xoxo Update: They have great service! Nemanja is one who assist me.

shopperbuds
Philippines
Time spent using app: 5 months
ShopBooster 🚀 replied March 7, 2022

Thank you so much, Shopperbuds! :)
We really appreciate your feedback.

January 18, 2022

So far, everything worked great. We were looking for some nice free options, but with a reasonable pay structure for starting out companies.

FOODYGEAR.COM
Time spent using app: 3 months
ShopBooster 🚀 replied February 23, 2022

Hi Foodygear! :) We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

January 4, 2022

Easy to use! Love the wizard. Found this app more helpful and easy to use. The app was user friendly and gives options even in the free plan.

Holly's Hand Poured Hobbies LLC
Time spent using app: 17 days
ShopBooster 🚀 replied January 5, 2022

Hi! :)
Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Reviify.

November 23, 2021

I used this app to get my reviews for all my products, it was really easy to use and they looked very good thanks !

CuteBabySatisfy
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 months
ShopBooster 🚀 replied November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate it. :)

November 11, 2021

I LOVE IT VERY VERY NICE THANK YOU .....
. ..

etsaat
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
ShopBooster 🚀 replied November 11, 2021

Thank you so much, Etsaat! We really appreciate your feedback. :)

October 30, 2021

This is an amazing and comprehensive app. I highly recommend to new businesses. The auto popup shows reviews and after every defined intervals, it one of my favourite features.

Metalicoz
India
Time spent using app: 7 months
ShopBooster 🚀 replied October 30, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

September 28, 2021

Very good software, I fell in love with it once I used it, which greatly promoted the sales of our store.

KABCON-US
China
Time spent using app: 20 days
ShopBooster 🚀 replied September 28, 2021

Thank you so much, KABCON-US! :) We're so happy to hear that. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

September 19, 2021

So easy to use and fantastic app to use on my shopify website! Highly recommend. I love the way the reviews pop up for shoppers.

Bubbles Boutique & Gift Shop
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
ShopBooster 🚀 replied September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for these wonderful words, Bubbles Boutique & Gift Shop! :) We really appreciate it.