4.8
April 8, 2021

très bonne application on peut faire bcp de personnalisations très bonne application on peut faire bcp de personnalisations

magixo
Time spent using app: 7 months
ShopBooster 🚀 replied April 8, 2021

Hi Magixo! Thanks for this great review, we really appreciate it. :)

April 1, 2021

great app , really helped me kick start my store and add a social proof to my store and brand. I would recommend this app to everyone.

Hamz techie
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ShopBooster 🚀 replied April 2, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for your kind words and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. :)

February 25, 2021

Was looking for an app to help me import more than 100 reviews, this just made it possible and its free

TheComfyCat
Mexico
Time spent using app: 7 days
ShopBooster 🚀 replied February 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, TheComfyCat. We really appreciate it. :)

February 17, 2021

I used this app to give my new Shopify store a head start by providing credibility and social proof and help build my brand with my customers.

Exotic Contour
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
ShopBooster 🚀 replied February 18, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, Exotic Contour! :) We're very happy to hear that.

Edited February 13, 2021

This is a very nice app, I recommend this for beginners who are starting dropshipping for starters...

Solaj Tech
Philippines
Time spent using app: 10 days
ShopBooster 🚀 replied February 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, Solaj Tech! :) We really appreciate it!

February 9, 2021

Absolutely amazing, I looked everywhere to an app that has specific options that I needed for my store, when I installed this app I found exactly what i was looking for, they are also the cheapest, all other apps wanted $10 or more, as a start up store we are trying to cut cost, i did have a few problems but i emailed customer support and almost instantly accessed my store and fixed everything for, couldn't be happier, thanks again so much :)

REDILICIOUS
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ShopBooster 🚀 replied February 9, 2021

Hi Redilicious!
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. :)

Edited February 10, 2021

Absolutely amazing support, Sorry for my negative review that I left, but you are really amazing. I have no words to say thank you

Kids Kingdom
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ShopBooster 🚀 replied February 9, 2021

Hello Kids Kingdom!
We're always here for everything you need. :)
Thanks for your feedback.

February 7, 2021

My huge problem is how can I get customer reviews if I am just starting my store? This app is a savior. It helps my website getting reviews. Thank you.

Pretty Hub
Philippines
Time spent using app: 20 days
ShopBooster 🚀 replied February 7, 2021

Thank you so much, Pretty Hub! :) We're very happy to hear that our app helps you to build social proof.

February 3, 2021

Very easy to use application, liked it so much, helping a lot with the beginning of the store and the business growth, Thanks a lot !

Smart Strap's | Luxury smart watch straps
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ShopBooster 🚀 replied February 3, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

January 25, 2021

very nice application, very useful, and the technical support is very efficient and fast. thank you,

Girazone
Morocco
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
ShopBooster 🚀 replied January 25, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words, Girazone. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :) Our support is always here for you!