Globo AliExpress Reviews

EleganzShop

afsgdhfjgkhljçGDFSFYUIOP´FDSLÕIDFSFA
POTYUIOP´[IYRTYUIOP´[´POIUYRTYUIOP´[SAUOIYTSIOPO~L.NBSTUIJHKÇLlfjdsaSD

Mikes Outlet Center

I like the interface but the product is buggy. When searching reviews the results showed products that I did not have in store. If you wanted your review avatars to have photos on import the default feature assigns the same image to different names in the same product--it also does not assign male or female names to corresponding photos so men will have women's names and vice versa. Support did not care to handle this, just said to manually edit avatars. It would be a really good product if it was just polished up a bit.

UVSunLite

Hi i find this app really help full the only think that really concerns me is on the product page scrolling down where the reviews are its says powerd by globo ali express reviews please let me know if there is any way to remove that any help will be great.

🐾 bowwow.shop

I value an app 50% by the functionality and 50% by the customer service. I recommend this app to anyone dropshipping from Aliexpress as it is super fast and Emma help me customise it as I needed, also she fixed some bugs with my theme specifically. Thank you guys!

costakipy

I USED THIS APP AND IT HELPED ME ALOT BEST APP RIGHT KNOW ACCORDING TO ME . THIS APP SUDDENLY EXPORTS REVIEWS

NeSha Cosmestics

all i needed. thanks for the simple effective app.it could have displayed the review on screen

bleush0pping

not goood ver .......

Plaza Watches

not good and leaves behind code that slows down your store when uninstalled ........................

NeggoN

i like it because it makes my products in my store more conversions and get more sale so I can get easily better results.

ETLLC

Can't say nothing but great things about this app and the team behind it! I was having a bit of trouble adding reviews to my product pages so I decided to email the @contact and I must say... they were a HUGE hand!

They answered all my questions, even fixed a problem I was having for dayssss and they respond very quickly! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

A+