Globo AliExpress Reviews

Globo AliExpress Reviews

by Globo

Simplify import aliexpress reviews to Shopify

STYLEDSTUFF

importing reviews just got easier. hope this app would be free soon. interface should be nicer i guess

Store Of Rock

Don't release any updates before make sure your app work well. I use your app for a long time, and now i have to remove it.

Waste a lot of time !!!

Gearhunter

I had a SHITTY experience guys - just shitty! And this app does not worth installation eve for FREE. This is why: No Stars rating in product page under product title reviews section too close to the description cannot Remove the country flag from the images cannot import Reviews from another Review app cannot Filter negative keywords Unable to edit NOTHING in each review: text, date, etc.

Z Ko

Приложение отличное - удобно размещать много отзывов и на сайте смотрится хорошо. Тех. поддержка тоже быстро исправила проблемы, которые возникли.

Annous Boutique

The app is very good overall, easy to use and great support. I only wish we could change the reviews place in order to manage which review to see first.

Generallytrendy

I currently trying to download the app, but every time I click "get" it takes me to a blank page. I'm very frustrated!

Burryblu

Best and easy aliexpress review importer app with great team support...

Goldenwink

Good app it helps me to do not waste time creating reviews

Moycart

Globo has EXCELLENT customer service.. and my App is up and running PERFECTLY.. Great Company!! Great Service. If you ever have an issue with their app.. Be patient.. and they will respond and help you figure it out..

Toysbit

It's seems good so far but you cannot edit any review.

Previous 1