Globo AliExpress Reviews

Globo AliExpress Reviews

by Globo

Import product reviews from Aliexpress - Photo reviews

ETLLC

Can't say nothing but great things about this app and the team behind it! I was having a bit of trouble adding reviews to my product pages so I decided to email the @contact and I must say... they were a HUGE hand!

They answered all my questions, even fixed a problem I was having for dayssss and they respond very quickly! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

A+

Javada

Awesome! Imports great with how many you want, with pics or without, translates language. EXCELLENT APP!

STYLEDSTUFF

importing reviews just got easier. hope this app would be free soon. interface should be nicer i guess

Store Of Rock

Don't release any updates before make sure your app work well. I use your app for a long time, and now i have to remove it.

Waste a lot of time !!!

Gearhunter

I had a SHITTY experience guys - just shitty!
And this app does not worth installation eve for FREE.
This is why:
No Stars rating in product page under product title
reviews section too close to the description
cannot Remove the country flag from the images
cannot import Reviews from another Review app
cannot Filter negative keywords
Unable to edit NOTHING in each review: text, date, etc.

Z Ko

Приложение отличное - удобно размещать много отзывов и на сайте смотрится хорошо. Тех. поддержка тоже быстро исправила проблемы, которые возникли.

Annous Boutique

The app is very good overall, easy to use and great support. I only wish we could change the reviews place in order to manage which review to see first.

Generallytrendy

I currently trying to download the app, but every time I click "get" it takes me to a blank page. I'm very frustrated!

Burryblu

Best and easy aliexpress review importer app with great team support...

Goldenwink

Good app it helps me to do not waste time creating reviews