Globo AliExpress Reviews

EleganzShop

afsgdhfjgkhljçGDFSFYUIOP´FDSLÕIDFSFA
POTYUIOP´[IYRTYUIOP´[´POIUYRTYUIOP´[SAUOIYTSIOPO~L.NBSTUIJHKÇLlfjdsaSD

UVSunLite

Hi i find this app really help full the only think that really concerns me is on the product page scrolling down where the reviews are its says powerd by globo ali express reviews please let me know if there is any way to remove that any help will be great.

🐾 bowwow.shop

I value an app 50% by the functionality and 50% by the customer service. I recommend this app to anyone dropshipping from Aliexpress as it is super fast and Emma help me customise it as I needed, also she fixed some bugs with my theme specifically. Thank you guys!

NeSha Cosmestics

all i needed. thanks for the simple effective app.it could have displayed the review on screen

NeggoN

i like it because it makes my products in my store more conversions and get more sale so I can get easily better results.

ETLLC

Can't say nothing but great things about this app and the team behind it! I was having a bit of trouble adding reviews to my product pages so I decided to email the @contact and I must say... they were a HUGE hand!

They answered all my questions, even fixed a problem I was having for dayssss and they respond very quickly! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

A+

Javada

Awesome! Imports great with how many you want, with pics or without, translates language. EXCELLENT APP!

Z Ko

Приложение отличное - удобно размещать много отзывов и на сайте смотрится хорошо. Тех. поддержка тоже быстро исправила проблемы, которые возникли.

Annous Boutique

The app is very good overall, easy to use and great support. I only wish we could change the reviews place in order to manage which review to see first.

Burryblu

Best and easy aliexpress review importer app with great team support...

Previous 1