Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
27. november 2023

Fantastic app. Wanted to set up different discounts for online and in-store. Let's you set up POS only discounts, which is amazing! Customer service is top-notch. They have a live chat feature which makes getting help fast and easy. My discounts weren't working the day before Thanksgiving and they were able to get it all fixed for me within minutes! Can't recommend this app enough! There are a few minor features I wish they had (like setting a time start/end time for discounts; currently defaults midnight-midnight), but overall an amazing all-in-one app!

Wild Kids Play
4 måneder bruger appen
CirkleStudio svarede 28. november 2023

we appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!

I keep your request in my todo list about start and end date with time.

19. januar 2024

does what we need it to do..
Had some issues 1st day of launch as we had set it up slightly wrong. Went onto their live chat and within 30mins it was all sorted. Quick response time and working perfectly now

Island vape UK
Storbritannien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
CirkleStudio svarede 1. marts 2024

We’re glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance. Send us an email on chirag@cirklestudio.co

24. november 2023

The customer service of this app is incredible! While they do provide instructions on how to install the app, they will also set it up for you which has saved me so much headache. There are so many possibilities of discounts with this app and it is great to have all these features combined into one. I was able to delete 2 apps and gain more features by installing this in my store.

Propagation Diaries
27 dage bruger appen
1. december 2023

Have some trouble installing the app. Been trying more than 5 apps in the market. The support response rate is pretty slow except for AIOD. Hats off to Swati who helped us resolve the issue so quickly.

RISIS
Singapore
Cirka en måned bruger appen
30. januar 2024

Great app, does what it need to do. Support also very fast & solves the problem. This app is recommended!

CreationColors
Holland (Nederlandene)
9 dage bruger appen
30. oktober 2023

Love this app! Does everything I need and more! Any time I have needed help customer service is there and solves my problem within minutes!

The Soda Coaster®
9 måneder bruger appen
3. november 2023

This app has plenty of features and options to make them work. Really customizable. The support team is really effective and is there always to help.

San Saru
Spanien
3 måneder bruger appen
17. november 2023

Had an issue and they sorted it out straight away. Very good customer service.

Subtly Anxious
Australien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
16. november 2023

I couldn't set up correctly some of the settings, so I contacted them and I received IMMEDIATE and PERFECT help to solve my problem. Highly recommended!

La scarpolina scalza
Italien
21 dage bruger appen
17. januar 2024

The website setup was incredibly easy and the tutorial videos provided a clear and straightforward guide. The support team's responsiveness was impressive, whenever I needed help, they were quick to respond. Thank you Manoj Socha!

五里号 | Wu Li Hao