Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
19. februar 2024

The support on this app is amazing!

MicroPmu Tattoo Supply
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
28. februar 2024

I am very pleased with the way Swati helped me to set up FREE gift on a product sale and volunteered to finish the task for me. He stayed with me 'til the end. I will definitely recommend AIOD to others. Great job.

4your NICHE only
3 måneder bruger appen
CirkleStudio svarede 1. marts 2024

We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

22. marts 2024

Very helpful, fast, and effective customer service. Highly recommend

Tunnel Hill Mushrooms
Australien
20 dage bruger appen
15. marts 2024

These people are the best and very patient! Sometimes its hard to find kindness and understanding when dealing with technology and these people are hard working and have excellent communication skills. I recommend this app and believe it will only get better! Thanks Chirag and team!

Red Bag
14 dage bruger appen
19. januar 2024

does what we need it to do..
Had some issues 1st day of launch as we had set it up slightly wrong. Went onto their live chat and within 30mins it was all sorted. Quick response time and working perfectly now

Island vape UK
Storbritannien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
CirkleStudio svarede 1. marts 2024

We’re glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance. Send us an email on chirag@cirklestudio.co

24. januar 2024

Great customer service and a fantastic app!

Retailability Staging
Sydafrika
20 dage bruger appen
30. januar 2024

Great app, does what it need to do. Support also very fast & solves the problem. This app is recommended!

CreationColors
Holland (Nederlandene)
9 dage bruger appen
23. januar 2024

I recommend it to everyone! The team is very helpful!

Emlekdekor.hu
Ungarn
5 dage bruger appen
26. januar 2024

Very responsible & real-time support. Fast and enable customization.

Pascal Official
USA
3 dage bruger appen
20. februar 2024

I would 100% recommend this application. The author will help me solve all the problems related to this application. At the same time, this function is also very powerful.

jiayagold
SAR Hongkong
Cirka 5 timer bruger appen
CirkleStudio svarede 21. februar 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.