Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de mayo de 2024

Fast and usefull service! Really helped me and approved both my experience and our customer's experience!

XRAY
Israel
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
19 de febrero de 2024

The support on this app is amazing!

MicroPmu Tattoo Supply
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
11 de abril de 2024

The app works great. Had some issues with the setup. But I reached out to live chat and Swati was incredible. Within 15 minutes Swati had fixed the issue and added an additional feature. Going above and beyond!! The cost is reasonable too and can do multiple promotions.

totinit.ca
18 días usando la aplicación
28 de febrero de 2024

I am very pleased with the way Swati helped me to set up FREE gift on a product sale and volunteered to finish the task for me. He stayed with me 'til the end. I will definitely recommend AIOD to others. Great job.

4your NICHE only
3 meses usando la aplicación
CirkleStudio respondió 1 de marzo de 2024

We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

2 de abril de 2024

The search is over! We needed an app that would allow us to specify POS or web and allow discount rules for certain collections based on customer tags. Simple in concept, but very difficult to find the right app to do this. This app does it!!

We needed wholesale pricing on POS only, as we have a separate website for wholesale customers to log into. We wanted to protect our customer-facing retail site from any complex discount rules, but still allow in person wholesale checkout via our POS terminals. This has been an incredibly hard problem to solve and we have tested numerous apps.

We didn't want any theme changes, so finding an app that would allow us to specify POS only and set rules based on customers tags has not been easy. This app does everything we were looking for, without forcing theme changes for POS applications.

Interface is clean and easy to understand. I did have one issue (totally my fault, a case sensitive tag issue), but I did contact customer support and they were prompt and courteous in their reply. They solved my problem quickly (again, not their fault either) and even added some functionality we needed to make this app perfect for us.

So far I am incredibly happy with this app and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a similar application.

Panhandle Palm & Rock
17 días usando la aplicación
22 de marzo de 2024

Very helpful, fast, and effective customer service. Highly recommend

Tunnel Hill Mushrooms
20 días usando la aplicación
2 de mayo de 2024

Great app! Easy to use. The customer support is really helpful

EN-JI
Indonesia
8 días usando la aplicación
15 de marzo de 2024

These people are the best and very patient! Sometimes its hard to find kindness and understanding when dealing with technology and these people are hard working and have excellent communication skills. I recommend this app and believe it will only get better! Thanks Chirag and team!

Red Bag
14 días usando la aplicación
24 de abril de 2024

High quality & timely support on any question.

Evisu HK
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Alrededor de 23 horas usando la aplicación
26 de enero de 2024

Very responsible & real-time support. Fast and enable customization.

Pascal Official