Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 27 de abril de 2024

The website setup was incredibly easy, and the tutorial videos provided a clear and straightforward. The support team's responsiveness was impressive, whenever I needed help, they were quick to respond. Thank you!

五里号 | Wu Li Hao
Singapura
3 meses usando o app
15 de maio de 2024

Works great!
I had some problems with the installation, but got fast and great support from Chirag.

Mundskænken
Dinamarca
Aproximadamente 5 horas usando o app
7 de maio de 2024

Manoj Socha helped me setup and was able to do everything i wanted for me. Thanks for the help

cjkicksnz
Nova Zelândia
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
1 de março de 2024

We needed to target certain Customer Segments with specific percentage discounts while still allowing them to utilize discount codes. This app allows for all of that and more!

TerraCycle, Inc.
Aproximadamente 3 horas usando o app
23 de março de 2024

l installed this app 30 minutes ago and it is already set up and running, l am in no way experienced with this so l contacted app support and received a reply instantly, the app developer answered all of the queries l had and even helped configure the app to my theme settings, the app is working perfectly in my store and will definitely be installing this in my other stores! Thank you so much for a great experience, l 100% recommend this app to everybody! Absolutely 5*

Sleep Sounds Headband
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
24 de abril de 2024

High quality & timely support on any question.

Evisu HK
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Aproximadamente 23 horas usando o app
24 de maio de 2024

We tried to create a bogo sale using this plugin. Based off of the reviews we decided to give it a try. It does not work at all. The tutorial for the bogo is 2 years old but seems like it should work. Unfortunately it does not work at all.

KS Performances
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
CirkleStudio deixou uma resposta 26 de maio de 2024

First of all I apologies for that.
As I can see there might be chance that the app is not configured in your theme and due to that you are facing an issue.

We always maintain our high standard of support to make everything right ASAP. Here we need to configure the app in your theme to work everything in your theme to apply the discount.

If you want me to configure the app in your theme then please send me an email on chirag@cirklestudio.co

30 de janeiro de 2024

Great app, does what it need to do. Support also very fast & solves the problem. This app is recommended!

CreationColors
Países Baixos
9 dias usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

Very responsible & real-time support. Fast and enable customization.

Pascal Official
3 meses usando o app
22 de fevereiro de 2024

I have just started using the app, but the support so far has been amazing! I am looking forward to making good use of this app.

Charmed Jewellery
África do Sul
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
CirkleStudio deixou uma resposta 1 de março de 2024

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! We appreciate the great review and if you need any help send us an email on chirag@cirklestudio.co