All In One Automatic Discounts

Bundle, Volume, Wholesale, Bogo, Stackable/Multiple Offers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Embryolisse Hong Kong

Location Hong Kong SAR

Swift response. Quick to provide solutions and truly helpful! The team provides detail explanation and guidance.

BREKX

So far, this app is offering everything we need, and the customer support is the best. Very quick response and very helpful.

BTL Timber & Country Store

So easy to use and great that it can be used on website and POS! Support is fantastic, can't rate their help highly enough.

5D Nutra

I like that this product does all the upsell/cross sell/discount/gift functions in one application. The customer service was prompt, friendly, and they did a great job. I tested similar apps, and I like this one the best.

Crazoulis Glitter & Craft Supplies

I've been using this app for a few months now. It did take a little bit to figure out but I am so glad that I took the time to do so. No more coupon codes - everything is automatic. I can stack sales and discounts, I can set discounts for customers with specific tags, I can set limits, free gifts, BOGO, Wholesale, volume, cart conditional and even coupon codes if I really want to. The price is more than fair and the few times I have reached out with questions or for help, the customer service has been above and beyond. I highly recommend this one!

May 5, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

We are continuously update our application. You will definitely get some new and new features with our application day by day. We are always here to help you.

Rachel Flam Design

I'm not 100% sure yet if this app will work out for me but one thing I can say is the customer service is superb! I needed help setting things up and they got back to me within a few hours, added some special code, and made things the way I wanted them. Communication back and forth was very good and I can definitely say that the customer service is great even if I don't end up using the app.

May 5, 2022

Thank you for your kind feedback, your words are very much appreciated.

We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. Have a great day!

NaturoBest

Location Australia

10/10 for this app! We had a question relating to the design of the bundles on our page, the team, specifically Chirag, went above and beyond to make our vision happen! Functionality is great, ability to make bundles is fantastic and the other features are useful as well.

May 4, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

Invernoscent

Location Netherlands

Ik had wat problemen met deze app. Heb de chat ingeschakeld en had meteen contact. Fantastische hulp met deze app. Meteen reactie en gelijk geholpen!

May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing a diverse selection of workouts and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

OOLAN Pro Shoppe

It is very confusing, but everytime I have had an issue, the Support has been quick and amazing and the app works perfectly!

May 2, 2022

Lallama On Fire

Location Spain

Lo que más me gusta de esta App que no tienes que pagar una cuota mensual si no quieres, si no una pequeña comisión (más que asumible en mi caso) cada vez que realizas una venta utilizando los descuentos generados por la aplicación. Reconozco que me ha costado un poco configurar algunos descuentos de la App, sobre todo para poder combinar más de uno a la vez en mi tienda, pero el Servicio Técnico ha sido de 10. ¡Muchas gracias a Chirag Patel por su gran ayuda y paciencia conmigo!

May 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11