AIOD ‑ All Automatic Discount , 214 reviews

4.9
Edited July 26, 2022

The support team is very helpful. Always answers my questions, tries to help me as much as possible, and resolves my concerns. Highly recommended! Would be great if they include quick duplication of offers/disc codes and more flexible analytics in the next updates. Thanks, team!

Mossimo PH
Philippines
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited March 23, 2022

I just got my bundles set up, I had a little trouble at first with the deals I wanted but support was quick to hop on a call, do some coding and get everything sorted out for me. great customer service. :)

Girlcraft Creations
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 15, 2022

The App is beautiful and very productive. There were quite a few complex changes required in our store to make it work properly but I happened to meet Chirag Patel a very inteligent and sharp developer who was able to resolve all the issues in no time!

COACH Saudi Arabia Official Site
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
March 12, 2022

This app does what it sets out to do incredibly well. I had a rocky startup, which is probably just a result of not paying close attention to the demos/installation. It's very user-friendly, and customer support (Chirag) was absolutely spectacular!

AhnlineMarket
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 11, 2022

Great support they integrated my custom website and the app works great. Thanks alot to Cirkle Studio and its team!

Homedius
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 7, 2022

This app lets me set up different discounts all in one as the name suggests. Good support from developer as well whenever needed

Sippify
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 3, 2022

Literally the only app i could find that would allow me to do quantity discounts with free shipping over a specific number of items bought. Another app had left code in my store and they were super great and fast about removing the code and catching a other issue with my store. Thank you so much! Highly recommend this app, it’s a lot better than the more popular apps and i’ve tried a lot!

Kawaii Thrifter by Ashuri Bear
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 2, 2022

The excellent support team resolved my issue within minutes.
Really helped me achieve what we really want. This app is exactly what I needed! Best wholesale and discounts app for Shopify. I tried many other apps but this app is the best.

12Cups
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 23, 2022

Hello team, professional service and good collaboration from the team. Recommend the App, an Awesome app with services specially Chirag, He has good knowledge. I was also pleased because my request was taken into account very fast. Thank you! Chirag.

Fix My Curls
India
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited February 19, 2022

The customer service was excellent! We have a very old theme on our shopify shop and the automatic installation didn't work on that theme, but with the help of Chirag it was installed manually and he gave me a little tour of all the functionalities of the app. Great!

About Blue Fabrics