All In One Automatic Discounts

Bundle, Bulk, Wholesale, Bogo, Stackable/Multiple Discount

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

House of Curators

Support team was very quick to help me setup the app correctly and even got it to work with other apps that I am using.

STYLiz

direct help! clear an efficient! if you have any questions a team will help you very soon. Also the app is good, easy to use

The Naked Soaps Co

Tech support was excellent in explaining some of the app issues and getting it fixed for us. We aren't coders here, so it was super helpful for them to just get it done for us!

MESAUDA

The app works perfectly. The customare care helped me with the installation in a timely manner. I really recomend the app. It does what it promises.

December 1, 2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Mum's Medicine Cabinet

The app is feature-rich with more enhancements on the way, so good value for money compared to similar discount apps. The support is also top notch with quick responses via chat, the team is always eager to go above and beyond to help with questions and custom changes as well. Highly recommend.

December 1, 2021

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our users.

We are always ready to help.

MANORY

Amazing customer service. i had problems with implementing in PRESTIGE but they did a great job installing it

Avery Perfume Gallery UK

I also installed this app on our second site (UK). I confirm my previous review. The team is really nice and helpful. Within a few hours they helped me set up. Thanks again.

GameSIDE&Tech

Problem solved in the shortest time possible. Everything was perfect and the chat communication really convenient. Thanks!

SlabStand

Absolutely amazing support to help set up the app! 5 stars and definitely recommend! Super fast turn around time and the app works flawlessly!

Meubles Poirier

A very complete app for every type of promotion in your webstore ! Easy to use and offer a lot of possibilities ! I had help from Chirag concerning the installation. It has been simple, easy and very professional ! I recommend

November 24, 2021

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at the All In One Automatic Discounts.