All In One Automatic Discount

Bundle, Volume, Wholesale, Bogo, Stackable discount code

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Chinga Clothing

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Customer service was excellent. They helped set up the installation and discount and tested it on their end to make sure it was working. Very helpful in answering any questions and concerns we had. Recommend this app.

Tugz

Location Netherlands

Ik heb deze app gebruikt om verschillende soorten prijsstellingen toe te kunnen passen, dit keer bij stapelkorting. Door de code van mijn thema FLOW kwam ik er zelf niet uit. Ik had het team gemaild en zij reageerden direct en losten het per direct voor mij op. Echt super!!
Kortingen worden netjes en duidelijk weergegeven en UX is ook prettig. Aanrader!

Embryolisse Hong Kong

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Swift response. Quick to provide solutions and truly helpful! The team provides detail explanation and guidance.

BREKX

So far, this app is offering everything we need, and the customer support is the best. Very quick response and very helpful.

BTL Timber & Country Store

So easy to use and great that it can be used on website and POS! Support is fantastic, can't rate their help highly enough.

5D Nutra

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like that this product does all the upsell/cross sell/discount/gift functions in one application. The customer service was prompt, friendly, and they did a great job. I tested similar apps, and I like this one the best.

Crazoulis Glitter & Craft Supplies

I've been using this app for a few months now. It did take a little bit to figure out but I am so glad that I took the time to do so. No more coupon codes - everything is automatic. I can stack sales and discounts, I can set discounts for customers with specific tags, I can set limits, free gifts, BOGO, Wholesale, volume, cart conditional and even coupon codes if I really want to. The price is more than fair and the few times I have reached out with questions or for help, the customer service has been above and beyond. I highly recommend this one!

May 5, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

We are continuously update our application. You will definitely get some new and new features with our application day by day. We are always here to help you.

Rachel Flam Design

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm not 100% sure yet if this app will work out for me but one thing I can say is the customer service is superb! I needed help setting things up and they got back to me within a few hours, added some special code, and made things the way I wanted them. Communication back and forth was very good and I can definitely say that the customer service is great even if I don't end up using the app.

May 5, 2022

Thank you for your kind feedback, your words are very much appreciated.

We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. Have a great day!

NaturoBest

Location Australia

10/10 for this app! We had a question relating to the design of the bundles on our page, the team, specifically Chirag, went above and beyond to make our vision happen! Functionality is great, ability to make bundles is fantastic and the other features are useful as well.

May 4, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

Invernoscent

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Ik had wat problemen met deze app. Heb de chat ingeschakeld en had meteen contact. Fantastische hulp met deze app. Meteen reactie en gelijk geholpen!

May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing a diverse selection of workouts and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.