All In One Automatic Discounts

Bundle, Bulk, Wholesale, Bogo, Stackable/Multiple Discount

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Phoera store

I have been looking for a decent application for automatic discounts for a long time and support helped me with the installation of this application and now everything is working! I am satisfied)

PranaOn

The customer service is outstanding. I have dealt with quite a few members of staff since I downloaded the app and they are so quick to provide advice and even help with customisation when needed. It's the first app I have found that combines all types of discounts.

September 28, 2021

We really appreciate your time Jasmine. We like to hear that you are satisfied with the discount application functionality and support. Today we fill proud that our aim is completed which is "Why use multiple app When you have multiple discount features available under a Single App".

Once again thank you so much Jasmine.

Acrydis

Finally found a GREAT discount app and even GREATER customer service. Even though I 've only started using the app, I sent an email to the CirkleStudio team, 5 mn later he's contacted me and solved my issue. Top CS does exist!

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5 star rating - it's very commendable!

We feeling elated to doing great customer service to our users.

Trend Cave

These guys are awesome! They worked through a few issues I was having with my custom theme. They were on it FAST and communication was superb. Recommend 100%

The Rub Society

Amazing service and very quick! Issue was sorted out within 10min and communicated with me asap. Just amazing customer service!!!

September 22, 2021

We are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! We appreciate the feedback and would love to hear that.

Thank you so much for your time.

embroiderystores

thank you for responding quickly, hope everything goes smoothly, thank you very much thank you for responding quickly, hope everything goes smoothly, thank you very much

Awesome Woodys

We use this app for the Free Gift function, in order to add a discount to all other items in cart when a certain high-price item is bought. This feature wasn't available, so I requested it and Chirag added this feature and replied to me with a custom video to explain how it works - all within 48 hours. I was highly impressed. Although I haven't used the entirety of the app, it's 5-stars from me from what I can see, and 5-stars for the customer service.

September 20, 2021

Thank you Alex for your time.
We are always ready to update our application to fulfil the user's requirements.

Our entire team is elated to hear that you are really satisfied with our customer service and technical team.

Fresh2Homes

Before trying this app I had tried few others but found this app most appropriate to my needs. I had no issues installing the app manually as the instructions provided are very clear. But the most important part is that when I needed few refinements Chirag Patel gave me first class support. Chirag, thanks a lot for the help you have given so far!!! I am thoroughly satisfied with the app.

GPI - German Products Ireland

We needed to create a 3 for 2 offer for the whole store and after installing the app I admit I was kind of lost. I contacted support and got a personal hangout call with one of the devs and within minutes everything worked and even better than we expected. Highly recommend.

La Barra CCU

This is the perfect plugin for discounts, a lot of options, capabilities, and features, but the most important thing is that the support (Thanks Chirag Patel) is amazing. You know when you have made a good choice when the first support case is created. Chirag support and flexibility are among the best in the industry.

September 16, 2021

Thank you Andres for your time with 5 start review.
Yes, Our main focus is after-sales service. It is not like we leave you after-sales, but we are always with you when you need us.

I shared this review with our technical team and support team and they are really happy to hear that you are a really satisfied user in both the criteria functionality as well as support.