All In One Automatic Discounts

Bundle, Bulk, Wholesale, Bogo, Stackable/Multiple Discount

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

GPI - German Products Ireland

We needed to create a 3 for 2 offer for the whole store and after installing the app I admit I was kind of lost. I contacted support and got a personal hangout call with one of the devs and within minutes everything worked and even better than we expected. Highly recommend.

La Barra CCU

This is the perfect plugin for discounts, a lot of options, capabilities, and features, but the most important thing is that the support (Thanks Chirag Patel) is amazing. You know when you have made a good choice when the first support case is created. Chirag support and flexibility are among the best in the industry.

September 16, 2021

Thank you Andres for your time with 5 start review.
Yes, Our main focus is after-sales service. It is not like we leave you after-sales, but we are always with you when you need us.

I shared this review with our technical team and support team and they are really happy to hear that you are a really satisfied user in both the criteria functionality as well as support.

Linsblocker

Recommend, great support team that could solve all the problems that I had. Finally a good priced app that does the job well.

September 13, 2021

GoGardenNow

This app allows me to offer volume discounts. Just what I needed. There are other functions, which I haven't tried. Customer support is prompt enough (considering that they're located on the other side of the globe, and probably sleeping when I submit my request) and awesome.

goatbrandmx

5 stars alone for customer service - Swati went out of the way to do it on my store to see if what i wanted would work and then provided me with a demo copy and email on how to do it myself

TheApronSite

By far one of the best apps I have installed on my website, TheApronSite.com. The process was smooth. I had to update my theme and ran into some issues. Contacted customer care for the app and the very small issues were taken care of within an hour. 10-star rating!

September 3, 2021

Atlas Nutrition UK

Atlas Nutrition: This app has a really good amount of discounts available to use and is the best/cheapest app I have come across. Accompanied with a great/quick service from the team!

POLWEL Co-operative Society Limited

Had to create a rather complex discount and Manoj Socha and Sid were efficient and helpful in our request. Encountered another problem today and Chirag Patel really went all the way out to explain and provided a solution to a problem we couldn't solve on our end. Thanks team! :)

Tailor Tag

Exceptional support and service. I actually loved the support. The support agent discussed and sorted out the matter in no time. Thank you brother

August 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

HOST

Great customer service by Mr. Patel. Enlightened me on the several features of the application. Looking forward to implementing the features in my store. Thank you!