All In One Automatic Discount

Bundle, Volume, Wholesale, Upsell, Stackable Discount code

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nufferton - Unisex Loungewear - Official site

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Amazing app that has many different functions. The support is out this world, never seen this kind support and speed. WOW! Thanks Chirag for all the support.

Investments Hardware Ltd.

Chirag was so helpful in ensuring the app was working properly for our theme. Customer Service is obviously the #1 priority for AIOAD and they do it with speed and ease. Excited for this new functionality on our website.

KANSO

Fantastic app and fantastic customer support! This app is a game changer for our business and easily allows our trade clients to see their special pricing right from the cart.

The Hip Shop

Location South Africa

WOW - what amazing service from Harmish! I had quite a complex problem to solve and had several different discounts for my collections and was operating on a 2.0 theme - they set everything up perfectly.

Floral Renaissance

Location China
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Got some instant help from the app support team. Still working on app customizing but generally smooth and easy to use. Nice service and Nice app

Mossimo PH

Location Philippines

The support team is very helpful. Always answers my questions, tries to help me as much as possible, and resolves my concerns. Highly recommended! Would be great if they include quick duplication of offers/disc codes and more flexible analytics in the next updates. Thanks, team!

Girlcraft Creations

I just got my bundles set up, I had a little trouble at first with the deals I wanted but support was quick to hop on a call, do some coding and get everything sorted out for me. great customer service. :)

COACH Saudi Arabia Official Site

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

The App is beautiful and very productive. There were quite a few complex changes required in our store to make it work properly but I happened to meet Chirag Patel a very inteligent and sharp developer who was able to resolve all the issues in no time!

AhnlineMarket

This app does what it sets out to do incredibly well. I had a rocky startup, which is probably just a result of not paying close attention to the demos/installation. It's very user-friendly, and customer support (Chirag) was absolutely spectacular!

Homedius

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great support they integrated my custom website and the app works great. Thanks alot to Cirkle Studio and its team!