All In One Automatic Discount

All In One Automatic Discount

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 17, 2022

I have been using this app for quite some time. I have nothing but good things to say about them. The app works as you expect it. Highly recommend it.

The Watch House
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 13, 2022

Great customer support & even greater will to improve & customise according to client needs. We onboarded the app solely bcz they offered customisation that no-one else was willing to do. They have made multiple custom requirements for us & are quick in replying & implementing the changes. I really hope they launch the pipeline features soon & there'll be no competitor for them.

Fabriclore
India
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 10, 2022

The app is great, I use it for different Create your own bundle options. I had a problem with setting the discounts (I saw they weren't working correctly) and contacted support - Rakshit guided me patiently and helped me fix the issue (it was totally on me). I am super happy with the app's performance and with the support I received. Thank you!

Cutsunsvg
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 7, 2022

Excellent app and amazing customer support! With the help of the support team, I was able to get the app working for my specific needs.

Comiso Coffee
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
July 29, 2022

Their customer service is SUPERB! Every time I go to chat, they are always available and always helps to solve my issues, which are mostly user error. The app works great!!!! I love all of the discounts that I can apply and they can also be used all at once!!

KBlessd Butters
Time spent using app: 15 days
CirkleStudio replied July 30, 2022

Thank you so much for 5 star review and kind words.

We will share this with the team to let them know how we are doing.

July 28, 2022

best discount app ever. very easy to use, multiple discount functions available. The customer service is amazing, spent hours to solve my problem on my device! highly recommend to everyone

RIABABY
Time spent using app: 2 months
CirkleStudio replied July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your words with 5 start review. Our team is always trying their best to solve the user's problem ASAP.

I share your feedback with our team and they feel elated on it.

July 19, 2022

Deze app bied zeer veel discount mogelijkheden, is overzichtelijk er werkt makkelijk. De prijsplannen zijn minder geschikt zijn voor medium shops met relatief lage order waarde. Maar de service is geweldig. Ze helpen je bij al je vragen en passen de opmaak aan op je verzoek (als dit mogelijk is). Echt geweldig, aan aanrader.

CareBoxCompany
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 12 days
CirkleStudio replied July 19, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience.
Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again.

July 11, 2022

This is a great app with powerful function, easy to set up the discounts I need. Most importantly, the customer service team is really effective, reply the msg and provide help promoptly! 5 star app indeed!

HypeIndaHouse
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 11, 2022

A great app and an even better customer support. Swati was a great help when I was trying to set up promotions for the first time and integrate the app into our site. Would highly recommend!

TileStyle
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 9, 2022

Very big thumps uppp for app becuase they added most of all discounts features in one single app. Support is also wonderful if you want anything extra they will add it for you.

Vogue Box Store