All In One Automatic Discounts

Bundle, Bulk, Wholesale, Bogo, Stackable/Multiple Discount

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

HOST

Great customer service by Mr. Patel. Enlightened me on the several features of the application. Looking forward to implementing the features in my store. Thank you!

Sweet Sugar

Good customer service, excellent functions. Our store theme is customized, and I did not know how to install this app. But customer service Chirag helped to install it to our store and set up the discounts we wanted. Thank you so much.

Oasisincentives

Excellent App! Great support from Chirag! I highly recommend the "ALL IN ONE AUTOMATIC DISCOUNT APP!

Christian Prints

Easy to understand and set up. Works like expected. Support team reacted very fast when we asked for a new feature. They implemented it according to our wishes!

Embropedia

This app works on our webstore. Thanks for cirklestudio team, Questions and assistance were answered quickly. Your service is amazing. Hopefully our webstore will be more in demand and successful. Thank You Very Much.

August 10, 2021

We are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! We appreciate the feedback and would love to hear that.

My team feels elated to hear that. Please do not hesitate to contact us if I can be of any further assistance.

LetsHomeMade (Wholly owned by Gift To You Ideas)

Chirag & tech team is extremely professional in hearing out my needs. Look no further for Discount Apps. I am absolutely impressed with the Apps Discount Structure which is intelligently design GUI with multiple stacks combination Discount Structures algorithm surely motivate Shopper to add more Cart Value. Chirag & team deserved 7 STARS rating support & speedy response time! Keep up the superb teamwork! Thank you so much for hearing out my needs Chirag & team!

Jewel Luxury Lashes

The customer service with this app is amazing! Not only were their responses fast, but also incredibly helpful! I was even asked to be put into a virtual meeting so that I could be shown step-by-step to find a solution to my problem. There were a few questions that I could not figure out the answer to, so the team was quick to help me with a solution. I was not sure how to complete one of the solutions, so they took it upon themselves to do it for me. Everything in the app was fairly easy to set up and very straight forward. I am really looking forward to the app offering a "free gift" code as well as a "free shipping" option.

August 3, 2021

Hello Dear Admin,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

We think about your suggestion of free shipping. We are planning to go for the offer of Free Shipping. Have a great sale ahead.

Denali Home Collection

Chirag and his team are unbelievable. I was able to download the app, they assisted with the installation and instructions, and I was up and running in less than 15 minutes. Response times and customer service are the best I've seen in this industry over the last 6 years! Highly recommend this app to anyone!!

July 28, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words.
Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Fur Baby Supply Depot

I'm kind of a tech idiot so when I signed up, even though I need the service had no idea how to work it. The support staff took the time to deal with my naivety and walk me through exactly what I needed to get started. The customer service is SUPERIOR and the product is amazing! Definitely recommend!!!!

RAGOO

Chirag provided an outstanding support installing the app on my AJAX cart theme! App works as advertised and I'm very happy with it!

July 19, 2021

Rob, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Our team is really happy to hear that you like our app.