All In One Automatic Discounts

All In One Automatic Discounts | Reviews

by CirkleStudio

Bundle + Volume + Wholesale + Bogo + Aftersell Upsell + BFCM

Lydongchi

I can’t install it and always report an error 500. If I can install it and use it normally, I might actually use it. Maybe it’s because the product is being updated, but now I can’t use it

August 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, all feedback is important to us and we’re sorry to hear you’ve had such a frustrating experience.

As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards. You can reinstall the app and give us a chance to resolve your concern.

Livomio® - Liebe Dein Zuhause

very hard to understand settings and totally incompetent support chat. total waste of time even trying it.
It only is 2 stars and not 1 because support was able to point out how to do a clean uninstall without code left.

August 25, 2021

As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards. This makes us all the more keen to make sure this gets resolved and doesn’t happen again.

Drop a message at support@cirklestudio.co to let them know all the details and we promise you we’ll tailor a satisfactory resolution for you.