All In One Automatic Discount

Bundle, Volume, Wholesale, Bogo, Stackable discount code

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fabriclore

Location India

Great customer support & even greater will to improve & customise according to client needs. We onboarded the app solely bcz they offered customisation that no-one else was willing to do. They have made multiple custom requirements for us & are quick in replying & implementing the changes. I really hope they launch the pipeline features soon & there'll be no competitor for them.

Cutsunsvg

Location Bulgaria

The app is great, I use it for different Create your own bundle options. I had a problem with setting the discounts (I saw they weren't working correctly) and contacted support - Rakshit guided me patiently and helped me fix the issue (it was totally on me). I am super happy with the app's performance and with the support I received. Thank you!

Comiso Coffee

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Excellent app and amazing customer support! With the help of the support team, I was able to get the app working for my specific needs.

KBlessd Butters

Their customer service is SUPERB! Every time I go to chat, they are always available and always helps to solve my issues, which are mostly user error. The app works great!!!! I love all of the discounts that I can apply and they can also be used all at once!!

July 30, 2022

Thank you so much for 5 star review and kind words.

We will share this with the team to let them know how we are doing.

RIABABY

Location Australia

best discount app ever. very easy to use, multiple discount functions available. The customer service is amazing, spent hours to solve my problem on my device! highly recommend to everyone

July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your words with 5 start review. Our team is always trying their best to solve the user's problem ASAP.

I share your feedback with our team and they feel elated on it.

CareBoxCompany

Location Netherlands

Deze app bied zeer veel discount mogelijkheden, is overzichtelijk er werkt makkelijk. De prijsplannen zijn minder geschikt zijn voor medium shops met relatief lage order waarde. Maar de service is geweldig. Ze helpen je bij al je vragen en passen de opmaak aan op je verzoek (als dit mogelijk is). Echt geweldig, aan aanrader.

July 19, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience.
Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again.

HypeIndaHouse

Location Hong Kong SAR

This is a great app with powerful function, easy to set up the discounts I need. Most importantly, the customer service team is really effective, reply the msg and provide help promoptly! 5 star app indeed!

TileStyle

Location Ireland

A great app and an even better customer support. Swati was a great help when I was trying to set up promotions for the first time and integrate the app into our site. Would highly recommend!

Vogue Box Store

Location India
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Very big thumps uppp for app becuase they added most of all discounts features in one single app. Support is also wonderful if you want anything extra they will add it for you.

My Little Learner

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to use, great customer service who helped me install very quickly, fits in easily with my website x

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13