All‑in‑one Bar

All‑in‑one Bar

by Hektor Commerce

An announcement bar for anything - with tons of features

Grindhouse Grinders

Simple to install. Quick to setup and have running in minutes.
I haven't needed to contact Support and we have not yet tied this app to our email newsletter app so I can't comment further regarding the integration and reliability than to provide a nominal # of stars for those efforts.

Evolved By Faith

I love this app, I can customize this app to say what I want it to say, Yes, I recommend this app to anyone who wants to have free shipping on a collection or just one item. Well worth it.

Herbal Chef

We have yet to launch our site but I had run into 1 Opacity setting that was not allowing the bar to appear... Janil with Hektor provided me the 10 to 15 characters needed to place into my CSS and it's been working perfectly ever since.... Easy to Configure, Breeze to Install, and just enough functionality for what we need on our site.. Thanks guys, Keep up the good work.

Uniquehause

Great App!
See the app in action https://ellthae.com

Panel Wall Art

It was good but after a while all the good features are only available in the upgrade plan.

Zm Import

It does what it should, put an announcement bar at top or bottom of your store, perfect to announce your public discounts/sales for your customer

Arimas

This app is just what I needed. I will definitely use this for the holiday season. It's perfect and customizable.

Protegat

The only thing missing in this app is that it doesn't track the value of the customer's cart and notify them how much more they have to purchase to qualify for free shipping. That's it; it has everything else for notifying the customer and building confidence.

Trendz Plus

Does exactly what it says and it is awesome! Very easy to use and best of all it is free!

Fredrigz

Really nice app. Easy to use ;)