All‑in‑one Bar

All‑in‑one Bar

by Hektor Commerce

An announcement bar for anything - with tons of features

Prilstyle

Fast Easy and to the point. I just don't like the size or the placement of the bar. Other than that it is perfect

Southern Sun Photographics And Art

Great addition to our store. Easy to setup and easy to use.

Myfix Cycles

Great app, works as described. The font colour would show up properly but customer service fixed it after a few emails. I recommend this as a free banner ad

Zol Cycling

I love that it's free, it's pretty user friendly. The only thing is that the preview doesn't update "live" with every new input, it kinda lags (but you can definitely see it if you click save). However, the timer doesn't work exactly with my inputs, I don't know how to figure it out.

Pg Promotional Items

We have only had the app a few hours but the first impressions are great. Easy to customise, no manual installation needed.

The Shark Watch Co

Great!!! So many features i need to try,and so far the app has been very helpful. Thank you Hektor

Pr Markethub

Nice free app. It serves well its purpose. A nive to have would be to able to also show the message bar maybe flying sideways or popping up in the middle of the page, and to be able to add different message banners that could be set up to certain pages only and not all. So far I'm satisfied.