All in One Metafields

All in One Metafields

by Identixweb

Create And Handle Everything Related To Custom Meta Fields

Countrywide Testing

App is what we need for our store! It helps with creating a nice new product page. And the support was amazing, very helpful and patient!

Parker Battery Inc

Great, the absolute best. I just want to stay with it… because I'm loving it! A simple and easy to use app with a fantastic developer and great support. Highly recommended!

Bahoolie Dog Collars and Leashes

I found this app very helpful to my website as it allows me to add more information to the product. Customer support is very positive and responsible to assist in any queries. I get them for a small thing to do, they were able to resolve it in a short time.
I recommend this app to all!

All Things Energy

Very easy to use. Templates are perfect for adding many fields to every product. Customer support is only a click away with the built in chat widget.
I would recommend this app because it has great features and is great value.

OXWHITE

Great app and its functionality are also awesome. I went to the support team for the configuration as I'm not well with the coding, they helped me immediately to configure.

Alternativa Webshop

Great app, and for an affordable price, too. Very simple to install and use. Right now we are using it to show recommended product at the end of each blog article. Works great.

Gloritee

I loved this app, it was completely perfect for what I was doing, the best application for add metafields. We faced problem but support from the app developer was very fast and solved the problem quickly.

TEESTERIA

The effort and value put into this App are mind-blowing. It’s reliable, consistent, so flexible, and awesome documentation. It's helping me out to add an extra content field with ease. Highly recommended, it is very simple to use and thank you for this product!

Supplementheaven

Easy to use and if you need help with the APP
Even if you need help, the Support is always there for you!

Nicheshoping

We needed a simple and efficient way to bring in multiple metafields into our complex store.
We definitely recommend them.

Thanks!