All In One Product Zoom

All In One Product Zoom

by Nulls.Net

You can choose from 3 of the Zoom Types

Photographsonline

Fantastic APP, super friendly and quick theme customisation solving support. We sell art, and the magnifier is just brilliant. Thank you All In One Product Zoom

House Of Jaipur

Its a great app with 3 zoom options which I like, we had an issue with drop down menu was conflicting with the zoom feature, we contacted the support team and they fix the problem the same day.

Betten Haskins

Realy nice App which helps us a lot. We are selling high priced beds and therefore it is very important that every detail can be seen. Does it job perfectly.

Fashioncare97

Cette APP correspond à nos besoins. le support est très réactif et a su rapidement l' adapter à notre thème de site en moins de 24H.
je le recommande sans hésiter.Vous pouvez le tester sur notre site www.fashioncare.fr

Very good APP. I recommend it. try it if you have any problem the support is
very quick to help you.

Alldoggies

I love the app. At first I coulnd't get it to work properly with my theme, so I contacted them. Within minutes Soner contacted me back and solved it immediately. It all took less than 15 minutes. Thanks Soner. I will install the app on my other store as well. I recommend this app for stores that are using a theme which doesn't have the zoom in feature built in.

Bones Of Stones Wear

Love the app. 5 stars, The nulls team provided excellent service getting the app up and running on my site (www.paisleycourt.com). At first, I had couple little issues with the app. Contacted Nulls service rep, and within couple hours they went into my site and optimized the app to work flawlessly with my website design.

Nooreehandmadeclothing

Great customer service! I had a problem with setting up but Soner(App Developer)
fixed it right away. Now my website looks awesome!

Seamoneswimwear

so great! so happy, so easy... works straight away with the most perfect zoom.

Pronomadstore

Reccomended. Great service around the clock!

Cbia Products

I had a problem with this app at first. I contacted there help desk via a trouble ticket and Sonar fixed it! It was so easy, and it works great!