All In One Product Zoom

You can choose from 3 of the Zoom Types

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Kokomo Jewellery Uk Limited

Had an issue with the app as I'm using a third-party shopify theme and the support got back to me within minutes! and the problem fixed within the hour! Thanks, Soner!

Flying Star Bar Shop

Holy Moly!! This is the deal now :D It took me 5x longer to test out & decide what width to make my lens setting than to install this thing. I have a custom (non Shopify) theme & it clicked in immediately. And...it still allows for clicking image to just see the picture larger, which is the original/only zoom option for my theme. (That's great as a second option, but not what I really wanted & not as good as my old theme.) Only note: sometimes it takes a second for it to kick in on a page. I added cool crystal/rock specimens to my shop this year...now clients can see them in great detail in my updated shop theme. Can you even beat the price, too? Installed less than 10 minutes ago...Woo Hoo & Thank You!

Cheap Snow Gear

great app, slightly cheaper than the others (monthly payment still sucks though, id rather it was a one off payment).

Amazing suport staff, fixed an issue in a couple of hours. Recommended

Kjp Development

I sampled some other image zoom apps - this was my preference. The support was really good because we needed some help with the integration to some of the unique ways we serve images.

Samajewellery Com

Wish other app developers were so prompt and responsive.

Pasta Kitchen

Works great, tech support great. I was updating our shop theme and needed the app installing on the new theme.Support sorted this out for me very quickly. Keep up the good work!
Gary
www.pasta.kitchen

Papas Koop

I had problems installing this in my theme, but the support team was vary prompt and helpful. I was up and running in less than an hour. The zoom feature works great. Just what we needed to show the detail needed for our customers.

Notjustnails

Fantastic App! Seamless integration and does what is says. Took my website to the next level! Customer support is also amazing - I had one issue which was sorted out within an hour, now it works perfectly.

Highly recommended!!

Solamici

Great app.

Easy install and does exactly what it says on the tin. I had a slight problem in setup but it was handled within the hour by the team and now works flawlessly.

Highly recommended.

Thegstreet

Works well and support staff is also prompt and friendly