Spend more time growing your business. Let Alloy automate tedious tasks so you can focus on what matters.
Launch pre-built workflows in seconds to streamline analytics, marketing, customer support, fulfillment, returns, fraud, and more.
Integrate your tech stack
Centralize customer data & send it across your entire tech stack from one view. Integrate apps that don't have a native integration.
Over Alloy Automation
Alloy Automation is a no-code platform for ecommerce brands to build automated workflows that save time and increase efficiency. Join top brands like Bokksu, Doe Lashes, and Italic, who use Alloy to power their ecommerce automation on Shopify and Shopify Plus.
By using automated workflows, you no longer need to hire a new team member to help you run the day-to-day operations of your store. Everything you do can be automated - offload marketing, customer service, shipping, fulfillment, tagging, updating or deleting products, and other time-consuming tasks so you can focus on growing your store.
Integrated with 100+ apps and platforms
We've added 100+ apps and platforms that you can include in automation workflows–And we're adding more weekly. If we don't integrate with an app you use, we'll build the integration for you.
Get started with pre-built workflow recipes
We've built a marketplace of over 100+ pre-built automated workflows (and growing) that we’ve sourced from top brands on our platform. Browse the marketplace, choose a recipe for apps you use, and easily customize it to your store’s exact needs. Best of all, recipes are free!
Who can use automation
Every team member can leverage automation to make their jobs easier, and to focus on higher impact work.
- Save Money: Replace the need for many private and one-off Shopify apps you pay $50/mo for.
- Boost Loyalty: Integrate your rewards logic with data from across your marketing, support, & other apps.
- Automate Reporting: Schedule regular Slack or email reports with KPIs and metrics from all your different tools.
- Customer Data Platform: Centralize data from across customer touchpoints and the dozens of apps in your ecommerce stack.
- Granular Personalization: Generate a more comprehensive customer profile and push content that actually converts the segments you’ve created.
- UGC & Multi-Channel: Leverage UGC and automate messaging across SMS, email, and push notifications.
- Dynamically Restock: Reduce the time you spend checking inventory and coordinating with suppliers by automatically reordering when inventory is low.
- Improve Support: Enrich customer profiles in your support tool, empowering your success team to address customer needs without leaving their dashboards.
- Tag Orders: Gather data and organize your complex store by auto-tagging orders and syncing tags to other apps.
- Data Migration: Export, clean, and send data across your entire ecommerce stack and in real time and without code.
- Webhooks + API Request Blocks: Use Alloy’s SDK to invoke workflows from your code, making it simple for non-technical team members to utilize your store’s most important data.
- Google Sheets,
Prijzen Gratis proefperiode van 7 dagen
of $40/maand, gefactureerd voor $480 eenmaal per jaar
* Alle betalingen worden in USD gefactureerd.
** Terugkerende kosten, inclusief maandelijkse of op gebruik gebaseerde kosten, worden elke 30 dagen in rekening gebracht.
De algemene beoordeling geeft de huidige status van de app weer. Het is verantwoordelijk voor alle app-recensies, maar geeft voorrang aan de meest recente.
Meest recente recensies
I use Alloy as the automation layer of my ecommerce store. We replaced our ecommerce flows that were on Zapier and now do everything from keeping track of late orders to A/B testing email copy for upsells. The platform is intuitive and there are a lot of connected apps.
I used to use Zapier, but switching over to Alloy was the best decision for my store - so many Shopify app integrations available and Alloy supports many more actions compared to other offerings. It’s as easy to setup as they say, and when I had trouble the team was fast to help!
Incredibly easy to use and fast to setup, takes under 5 minutes as they say. I considered using Shopify Flow at one point, but after using Alloy I can see why it is a lot better: - Order/customer tagging is more flexible
- Deeper integrations with apps like Airtable, Mailchimp, etc
- Easy to use prebuilt workflows in the marketplace 10/10 :)