Scarcity: Low In Stock Alert

Scarcity: Low In Stock Alert

by Effective Apps

Hurry customers with Limited Quantity Remaining urgency alert

Plus Soap

The app worked perfect. It was easy to install. It is also straight forward when trying to modify the default settings.

Gottohaveitfashion

super easy to use. no frustration. love easy technology. best app I have found so far offering scarcity.

BoxPartie

I used this app and it helps customers quickly buy when items are showing low in stock. Easy to install.

Made Brite Creations

I love that it lets buyers know what I have in stock so they buy it before its gone. So happy I found this app.

NessFeli Natural Skincare

Probably the easiest app I've installed thus far on Shopify! Works great!
Creates a sense of urgency for the customer. Pleased with this app so far.

527 Photo

I had some trouble getting the app set up but Shahar with customer service responded very quickly and helped me out. One thing with this app is that Track Quantity has to be turned on for it to work. I have over 700 products that are printed on demand, so I wasn't able to use this app for all products (primarily want the low stock alert on the product page for marketing purposes). But, it works great for our bestsellers, which is more manageable in keeping track of quantities. I would love to show "low stock" on products regardless of quantity but the app is running smoothly on my site. Thanks!

Kitten D'Amour

Very easy installation, easy to edit. Fast service follow up also. Very impressed for such a low price. Look forward to checking out more App from you!

Weird Friends Club

VERY EASY TO INSTALL and works like a charm! Also easy to customize so it's unique to your store. Thank you!!

Lucia the Label

This app is easy to install and can be adjusted to suit design of store. I'm very happy with this app. It's exactly what I was looking for.

ElCeCe

Worked great first try, all instructions on first page. Awesome integration with my store and products.

Previous 1 3 4