Scarcity: Low Stock Countdown

Hurrify Christmas sales: Low in stock level & inventory alert

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The low in stock counter in action- appearing above add to cart

Tousos

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, first time using it, and customer service is fast and reliable, which is always good!! Needed this to help with sales, so we'll see how it goes.

Boujee & Blessed Boutique

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I used this app to help me with low stock. I ran into a problem but the help center was able to help me out. They were very quick to respond and fix the issue. Thank you so much for helping me. Love this app.

Littl Swim

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App works well, they were super helpful, quick, and help me set up on my new site in no time. Highly recomment!

Trendiez

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Great app and very fast and friendly customer service. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to add some scarcity to their website to push their customers over the edge of buying.

pixelcassdesigns

This app is super user friendly and I love that it’s easily customizable. Very affordable also and helps my customers with being able to see when stock on an item is running low. 10/10!

samluxecollection

Love this app. It looks great in my store. It provides all the features I need to help improve conversions. I had a little trouble installing but the support team is really helpful and quick. They fixed my issue in no time and had the app up and running. Thank you.

Vegan Sinz

Location United Arab Emirates

I am using this application to add a signal for low in stock products which can help in boosting sells & notifying customers which products are selling fast (in demand). It does exactly what it is advertised to do & is very affordable.

Bounce Pep

Location Japan

I needed a simple low stock counter to create urgency and this app provides it. Nothing is complicated. I had 1 question after setting it up and received support via live chat very quickly. The app is very budget-friendly and gets 5 stars.

LilloLillo

Great App, much better than any others of this type. Support excellent and helpful. It does the job of getting conversions! Thanks Zeeshan!

Violes®

Location Italy

This app is beautiful! Good scarcity without being too invasive! I asked for assistance because after installing it I could not see it and they helped me right away, very fast and very kind!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7