Scarcity: Low Stock! Countdown

Scarcity: Low Stock! Countdown

by Effective Apps

Hurrify: Display Remaining Stock, Inventory Counter Countdown

Made Brite Creations

I love that it lets buyers know what I have in stock so they buy it before its gone. So happy I found this app.

NessFeli Natural Skincare

Probably the easiest app I've installed thus far on Shopify! Works great!
Creates a sense of urgency for the customer. Pleased with this app so far.

Kitten D'Amour

Very easy installation, easy to edit. Fast service follow up also. Very impressed for such a low price. Look forward to checking out more App from you!

Weird Friends Club

VERY EASY TO INSTALL and works like a charm! Also easy to customize so it's unique to your store. Thank you!!

Lucia the Label

This app is easy to install and can be adjusted to suit design of store. I'm very happy with this app. It's exactly what I was looking for.

ElCeCe

Worked great first try, all instructions on first page. Awesome integration with my store and products.

Ama Nuur

Easy to use. simple and customizable. Just what I was looking for. Happy I found this. Reasonable monthly price.

E I T H E R / O R

Seems to work perfectly with variations! Thank you. Was looking for something just like this- simple and customizable.

Macleods Bargains

Had a slight issue with the placement of the alert which was resolved quickly. Would highly reccommend.

Stardust Fiber Studio

This app is super easy to use and did exactly what I needed. Highly recommend and worth the $1.99 a month!