Scarcity: Low Stock! Countdown

Scarcity: Low Stock! Countdown

by Effective Apps

Hurrify: Display Remaining Stock, Inventory Counter Countdown

Avenue 85

This app is simple to use and works well on site. Showing "Only X Left In Stock" really creates a sense of urgency to buy which has helped to increase our conversion rate.

Diva World

Does exactly what it says, a nice little app and helps with scarcity and urgency. Recommend this to anyone at a reasonable price.

DRESS ARTICLES

Great app! Creates scarcity moment and I find that it is helping me to convert the customers. Easy to install.

Cecilia's House

Love this app! Easy to add and customize. A great tool to drive immediacy and create scarcity as a marketing tactic.

Lenco

Simple app with great revenue benefits! The service we received when we had some troubles getting it working on our other shops was great as well.

Snuggy Buddy Hoodies

I needed an app for scarcity. The guys were so helpful with coding and placing it exactly where I wanted it to go. It looks fresh and fits perfect with my theme. They were very fast in response and job was done quick can’t thank them enough for their help

Angelina Belle Boutique

This is the second app I've installed from Effective Apps, and I am equally happy with this app as I am with the cart countdown timer. The Low Stock countdown works perfectly and does exactly what I needed it to do. I have had the app installed for a few months now. The support is amazing. I had a minor issue initially, which was fixed very quickly. This week I made some minor changes to my theme, which ended up changing the location of where the app was displaying on my product page. I reached out to support again, and the issue was fixed almost immediately. Do not hesitate to install, highly recommend!

BluShark

Very easy to use and support was quick to help. I was able to customize it to match my theme and when I had a small issue, I got a response within seconds.

Emmy & Sebby

Really easy to install and use. I like the look on my website too. It’s not desperate and compliments the look of my website. I’m happy with its performance so far, I believe it has helped increase sales.

B.O.G. Collective

Simple, effective, and exactly what I was looking for at an awesome price! At first there was a formatting error but within a few hours Shahar had it fixed and now it works perfectly. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5