Scarcity: Low Stock Counter

Hurrify: Live Remaining Sold Stock Counter Inventory Countdown

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Radiant Cosmetics

I used this app and it is amazing. If you have any trouble, just click the chat support and they help you instantly!!

Grassroots Greenhouses

Had a little trouble setting it up, I emailed support and they had me up in running within 15 minutes. Great response times!

Apartment No.3

I am using the app to show the amount of inventory left and increase conversions. So far the app has been great for my business and the support very helpful! They reply and fix anything really quick, and that is very important for a fast paced business. Thanks for the great customer service.

Paperwallet

Excellent customer service. We needed this feature on a regular page and this was the only app that allowed this. Thank you Shahar! :)

T.A DEFENSE

I'm very happy with the app and for the moment it works well. It is simple to use and what is more important you have the option: "Appear based on products' actual inventory" where you can manage the appearance of the notification. This is great !

So Black Candle Co.

This app is perfect and easy to use. Has been really helpful and the owners are very responsive/helpful.

Race Anywhere

Great app. Nice and simple to configure and tailor to what you want to see. Great support from customer service!

CASTLE

Perfect for what we needed, simple and easy to use app and great support from developers. Highly recommend.

The Playful Peacock

Fantastic App and great if you're just starting out and need help with conversions. The app didn't install with my store theme, but after a quick email to support they were able to get it up and running. Definitely recommend it.

Harper's Row

Just what I was looking for, easy to use! Shahar reached out proactively for feedback and was able to help me exclude products from displaying the low stock message! Great customer service and app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6