ALPHA Discount In Cart Upsell

ALPHA Discount In Cart Upsell

by HELIXO

Boost Revenue with in cart upsell & popup product upsell

Tinta

Customer service was AMAZING. I had a few issues with it at first, but the team worked with me to resolve them and I couldn't be happier with my experience. Plus its free?! Definitely recommend.

Butterflizz

Encountered some issues and asked help from the support. Their team was really prompt in helping me solve the issues! :)

The LofBox

The application while it worked was exactly what I was looking for .... unfortunately it only worked one day and after a week talking to support they told me that I had to wait for them to be available. It is fine that it is a free application but I particularly prefer to pay for one that gives me a better service. In the end I have removed the application.

Gemaltes-Tier

Great service, best free upsell APP! I like that you can decide between in site or popups...........

Cervicalix Store

This app is great for upsells, the best I've seen so far. The support is fast, helpful and kind. And it has still room to grow. I advice it.

Mr. Shogun Hobby & fritid

Very easy setup and usefull app. Support team is great and very fast respond. best of all it's free app.

Flowers Gold Coast

This app redirects on an item purchase to /checkout instead of /cart. Instead of helping provide a solution we were advised to use their other app that costs money. They were not willing to assist in helping change this code. We're willing to pay some money, but not money with customer service like this.

iJolii

best if able to let the customer choose different variants instead of just one. Best if able to put in this feature!

fgdtemp

the app is great, in fact that this is free, i can show set BOGO discount in the app the help our store. hope this app will free forever

iFit-eg

Very Good App could Deal with Variants but the only problem it didn't add upsell product directly to cart

Previous 1