ALPHA Pixel |Best FB Pixel App

ALPHA Pixel |Best FB Pixel App

by ALPHA Developer

Multiple Facebook Pixels, Product Feed and Real Time Reporting

www.uptrendinggadgets.com

First, it's the easiest and most secure way to use Facebook Pixel without making mistakes or causing trouble. Second, the ALPHA support is for sure the best and fastest out there.

happymash

The app is very easy to use, but more importantly, customer support is just top! They are very responsive and will actually solve any issue you may have.

Petssuperior

So it's been a month of me trying this app and lets just say this is a complete GAME CHANGER. I just needed something for my pixel but this is soo much more than that

Essential Cabin

if you're looking for fast customer service this is that app for you. I have tried many pixel apps and this is by far the best and the easiest to set up. I've always had problems with tracking and if you're not aware it is very important if your using Facebook ads. SAVE TIME, MONEY AND DATA WITH THIS APP !!!!

Lume Light

Great tracking app for multiple facebook pixels and facebook product feed.

First Emergency

I recommend ALPHA Pixel, It's a must have for any Shopify store that uses Facebook ads. The app suits perfectly my needs and works very well.

Let's E-Bike

Great App! Simple and easy to use. Good customer support! Would continue to use them for multiple facebook pixels.

Lolovee

Shopify needs to remove this app, we tried the app, like said in the previous reviews, it didn't work. So I removed the app. That was a couple weeks ago, fast forward today, our site suddenly became really slow to load (>30s). Thank god I have the habit of refreshing the page every 5 mins. I had my developer looked at it, and boom, it was a culprit named alpha pixel tracking, he told me. We were under attack by these guys. Will report to Shopify first thing tomorrow.

Bougie Barn

Same as the other review below. App had major issues and i even hired a Shopify pro developer to help, who said app wasn't working as well. Messaged support, and they mentioned and I quote " doesn't matter if Facebook view cart and view cart value paramater work as they are just errors" which means ALL my Facebook tracking of add to carts and purchases are off and I can't make business decisions on which ads to scale and put money into. When we are talking significant money invested into Facebook ads and this is a Facebook ad app... you think they would actually have a working product and NOT say anything like that. There are better options out there, don't waste your time, effort with this app...

RadStore.pk

This app did not work out of the box. Only one pixel was firing and customer support while being online did not resolve my issue and I gave up mid-way mainly because they're very unprofessional and don't really know what they're doing and won't follow common support etiquettes.

Previous 1 3