ALPHA Pixel |Best FB Pixel App

ALPHA Pixel |Best FB Pixel App

by ALPHA Developer

Multiple Facebook Pixels, Product Feed and Real Time Reporting

Lume Light

Great tracking app for multiple facebook pixels and facebook product feed.

First Emergency

I recommend ALPHA Pixel, It's a must have for any Shopify store that uses Facebook ads. The app suits perfectly my needs and works very well.

Baleine Jewelry

it allows me to run multiple pixel and much more efficient business, thank you alpha pixel

American Fragrance Direct

ALPHA Pixel App is a game changer.This app helps me in facebook campaign optimization with multiples niches pixels.

Gabella

When dealing with Facebook Pixel at the same time when lots of ads are running is a bit scary.
I was worried about which app to use and have tried others that had issues like double purchase event triggers on the order page.
ALPHA Pixel works Perfect on entire store / collection / product / cart / checkout pages. No more double fire of Purchase events. Thumbs UP

Let's E-Bike

Great App! Simple and easy to use. Good customer support! Would continue to use them for multiple facebook pixels.

Ebell's Paris

I have a General Store. I run multiple products and niche so we needed multiple pixels this app is affordable and pixel reporting is excellent for us.

I would recommend this app for General Shopify Store.

Lolovee

Shopify needs to remove this app, we tried the app, like said in the previous reviews, it didn't work. So I removed the app. That was a couple weeks ago, fast forward today, our site suddenly became really slow to load (>30s). Thank god I have the habit of refreshing the page every 5 mins. I had my developer looked at it, and boom, it was a culprit named alpha pixel tracking, he told me. We were under attack by these guys. Will report to Shopify first thing tomorrow.

Bougie Barn

Same as the other review below. App had major issues and i even hired a Shopify pro developer to help, who said app wasn't working as well. Messaged support, and they mentioned and I quote " doesn't matter if Facebook view cart and view cart value paramater work as they are just errors" which means ALL my Facebook tracking of add to carts and purchases are off and I can't make business decisions on which ads to scale and put money into. When we are talking significant money invested into Facebook ads and this is a Facebook ad app... you think they would actually have a working product and NOT say anything like that. There are better options out there, don't waste your time, effort with this app...

RadStore.pk

This app did not work out of the box. Only one pixel was firing and customer support while being online did not resolve my issue and I gave up mid-way mainly because they're very unprofessional and don't really know what they're doing and won't follow common support etiquettes.

Previous 1 3