ALPHA Pixel |Best FB Pixel App

ALPHA Pixel |Best FB Pixel App

by ALPHA Developer

Multiple Facebook Pixels, Product Feed and Real Time Reporting

Lume Light

Great tracking app for multiple facebook pixels and facebook product feed.

First Emergency

I recommend ALPHA Pixel, It's a must have for any Shopify store that uses Facebook ads. The app suits perfectly my needs and works very well.

Baleine Jewelry

it allows me to run multiple pixel and much more efficient business, thank you alpha pixel

American Fragrance Direct

ALPHA Pixel App is a game changer.This app helps me in facebook campaign optimization with multiples niches pixels.

Gabella

When dealing with Facebook Pixel at the same time when lots of ads are running is a bit scary.
I was worried about which app to use and have tried others that had issues like double purchase event triggers on the order page.
ALPHA Pixel works Perfect on entire store / collection / product / cart / checkout pages. No more double fire of Purchase events. Thumbs UP

Let's E-Bike

Great App! Simple and easy to use. Good customer support! Would continue to use them for multiple facebook pixels.

Ebell's Paris

I have a General Store. I run multiple products and niche so we needed multiple pixels this app is affordable and pixel reporting is excellent for us.

I would recommend this app for General Shopify Store.

F-it Mentality

We needed this app desperately because for some strange reason Shopify didn’t allow 2 or more Facebook pixels. We wanted to run multiple fb ads account for testing different product on separate pixel.It really helps boost my retail sale. Highly recommend those who know the worth of facebook pixel.

Kre'level

My problem has been solved immediately. The support team is very helpful. I will highly recommend this Apps to Shopify store owners.

exploreyourfashion

Great customer service, very responsive and communicative and helpful.Highly recommended for others

Previous 1