ALPHA Pixel |Best FB Pixel App

ALPHA Pixel |Best FB Pixel App

by ALPHA Developer

Multiple Facebook Pixels, Product Feed and Real Time Reporting

F-it Mentality

We needed this app desperately because for some strange reason Shopify didn’t allow 2 or more Facebook pixels. We wanted to run multiple fb ads account for testing different product on separate pixel.It really helps boost my retail sale. Highly recommend those who know the worth of facebook pixel.

Kre'level

My problem has been solved immediately. The support team is very helpful. I will highly recommend this Apps to Shopify store owners.

exploreyourfashion

Great customer service, very responsive and communicative and helpful.Highly recommended for others

Drophomes Pakistan

We have General Store.We run multiple product and niche so we needed multiple pixel this app is affordable and pixel reporting is excellent for us .

we would recommend this app for General Shopify Store.

shopbondi

I recommend this app to those who use multiple Facebook Ads account.As dropshipper we know FB can disable Ad Account any time so keep use multiple ad account + facebook pixels.Alpha pixel is crucial asset for dropshipping business.

online shopping store

I was looking for multiple pixels solutions, I tried two or three apps but not get satisfied with the speed and tracking accuracy.

After using Alpha pixel i'm much satisfied with the facebook ad reporting and i'm surprised how easy to use it is.
Thank you team Alpha Pixel.

5 stars (highly recommended)

JEWELS DEPOT

Looks really clean, definitely is more user friendly and support team is also super responsive and helpful at any question

SmartrSkin

I absolutely love this facebook pixel app & when I needed troubleshooting the service was pretty quick & efficient.

MERCENTURY

This helps optimize ads for higher conversion and also let you have a backup data for your pixel.Thumbs up for this app.

Magicly

I like this Facebook Pixel App. No complaints. Would recommend it.Simple to Use.Thank you very much.