ALPHA Pixel |Best FB Pixel App

ALPHA Pixel |Best FB Pixel App

by ALPHA Developer

Multiple Facebook Pixels, Product Feed and Real Time Reporting

Lolovee

Shopify needs to remove this app, we tried the app, like said in the previous reviews, it didn't work. So I removed the app. That was a couple weeks ago, fast forward today, our site suddenly became really slow to load (>30s). Thank god I have the habit of refreshing the page every 5 mins. I had my developer looked at it, and boom, it was a culprit named alpha pixel tracking, he told me. We were under attack by these guys. Will report to Shopify first thing tomorrow.

Bougie Barn

Same as the other review below. App had major issues and i even hired a Shopify pro developer to help, who said app wasn't working as well. Messaged support, and they mentioned and I quote " doesn't matter if Facebook view cart and view cart value paramater work as they are just errors" which means ALL my Facebook tracking of add to carts and purchases are off and I can't make business decisions on which ads to scale and put money into. When we are talking significant money invested into Facebook ads and this is a Facebook ad app... you think they would actually have a working product and NOT say anything like that. There are better options out there, don't waste your time, effort with this app...

RadStore.pk

This app did not work out of the box. Only one pixel was firing and customer support while being online did not resolve my issue and I gave up mid-way mainly because they're very unprofessional and don't really know what they're doing and won't follow common support etiquettes.

VVS Jewelry

Uninstalled app. Doesn't seem to be working. Leaving 1 star review for devs to look into this. Will update review once problem is fixed.

January 14, 2020

we have already mailed you about update.All bugs are fixed now and we update our packages as well.