ALPHA Pixel |Best FB Pixel App

ALPHA Pixel |Best FB Pixel App

by ALPHA Developer

Multiple Facebook Pixels, Product Feed and Real Time Reporting

Luksusowa sofa

Really nice app, really good support, problem solved in a minute, best pixel tracking app on the entire store

www.uptrendinggadgets.com

First, it's the easiest and most secure way to use Facebook Pixel without making mistakes or causing trouble. Second, the ALPHA support is for sure the best and fastest out there.

happymash

The app is very easy to use, but more importantly, customer support is just top! They are very responsive and will actually solve any issue you may have.

Petssuperior

So it's been a month of me trying this app and lets just say this is a complete GAME CHANGER. I just needed something for my pixel but this is soo much more than that

Essential Cabin

if you're looking for fast customer service this is that app for you. I have tried many pixel apps and this is by far the best and the easiest to set up. I've always had problems with tracking and if you're not aware it is very important if your using Facebook ads. SAVE TIME, MONEY AND DATA WITH THIS APP !!!!

Lume Light

Great tracking app for multiple facebook pixels and facebook product feed.

First Emergency

I recommend ALPHA Pixel, It's a must have for any Shopify store that uses Facebook ads. The app suits perfectly my needs and works very well.

Let's E-Bike

Great App! Simple and easy to use. Good customer support! Would continue to use them for multiple facebook pixels.

F-it Mentality

We needed this app desperately because for some strange reason Shopify didn’t allow 2 or more Facebook pixels. We wanted to run multiple fb ads account for testing different product on separate pixel.It really helps boost my retail sale. Highly recommend those who know the worth of facebook pixel.

Kre'level

My problem has been solved immediately. The support team is very helpful. I will highly recommend this Apps to Shopify store owners.

Previous 1