Facebook Pixel & Tiktok Pixel

Install Multiple Facebook and Tiktok Pixel with Conversion API

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Thesori

Location Netherlands

Your app has cost us thousands of dollars... Because of a bug in your code, it was messing with the add to carts (on 3 stores!!!). Horrible experience, thousands of dollars on ad spend burned

YxMoshop

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Bad customer support, you can see them seeing your question but they don't bother replying. And save your bs feedback

August 28, 2021

Hey YxMoshop, This is Zeeshan, Customer Success Manager. Thanks for raising your concern and I apologize for the issue you faced with ALPHA Pixel. We Already Replied to your Response but you are not responding to us.

Canvaxy

Location France

Lot of BUGS, was scaling my ads and pixel was not firing because the app was down, not worth the price per month

holidayseasondealz

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Not working and the support they didn't care to reply.
When you can see their them reading your messages.
DELETED to Avoid

December 8, 2020

We have already replied to you on the Support Page + WhatsApp but you haven't seen our message.

We are waiting for your response we can fix your issue on the spot

Lolovee

Time spent using app 1 day

Shopify needs to remove this app, we tried the app, like said in the previous reviews, it didn't work. So I removed the app. That was a couple weeks ago, fast forward today, our site suddenly became really slow to load (>30s). Thank god I have the habit of refreshing the page every 5 mins. I had my developer looked at it, and boom, it was a culprit named alpha pixel tracking, he told me. We were under attack by these guys. Will report to Shopify first thing tomorrow.

Bougie Barn

Time spent using app About 1 month

Same as the other review below. App had major issues and i even hired a Shopify pro developer to help, who said app wasn't working as well. Messaged support, and they mentioned and I quote " doesn't matter if Facebook view cart and view cart value paramater work as they are just errors" which means ALL my Facebook tracking of add to carts and purchases are off and I can't make business decisions on which ads to scale and put money into. When we are talking significant money invested into Facebook ads and this is a Facebook ad app... you think they would actually have a working product and NOT say anything like that. There are better options out there, don't waste your time, effort with this app...

VVS Jewelry

Time spent using app 1 minute

Uninstalled app. Doesn't seem to be working. Leaving 1 star review for devs to look into this. Will update review once problem is fixed.

January 14, 2020

we have already mailed you about update.All bugs are fixed now and we update our packages as well.