Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

HoneyTrap Swim®

I've been looking for an app to manually recommend each product all day and finally found this app! perfect! thank you

Homestead City Dwelling

For the excellent customer service alone, this app is so worth it! I needed assistance with some tweaking of their app on my online store and they even made the tweaks to fit with my brand and style! I am loving how it looks on my site (www.homesteadcitydwelling.com). It's easy to use once you get the hang of it and I can already tell their algorithim is working better than a previous app. Thank you guys so much! Huge shout out to Juan, Percey, & Invinzor.

dekorena

I love this App!!! It is just perfect, without having to adjust much, user friendly, highly recommended!!!!

Máscara De Látex

Pretty simple but effective app. Awesome customer service. Great settings and customization. Very happy with this product.

b2b unbound coffee roasters

Works smooth and perfectly out of the box. We want to do manual recommondations and thats it. cheers guys

Aasian Puu

Delighting customer support tweaking the app to fit the appearance better on my personalized theme on install, without asking :) 5/5 never seen such initiation from customer support unless specifically asked

Bañoidea

Very easy to install and quite effective. Their team is very responsive and always open to help! Thanks!!

Our Life Store

The App works great and does what it says it's designed to do. You can tweak your settings to provide the desired output.

BookRicans

Very customizable. Love it. I have a bookstore and I recomment it to whoever has one. And... it's free.

Go Campthing Shop

Our store is very new just launched it on 1 July. I am satified with this app so far, easy to install and configure. Impressed with the customer service as well, they sent me SEO report and pointed out what we can further improve our SEO strategy. I was clueless previosuly on SEO and how to increase sales. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66