Also Bought • Cross Sell

Also Bought • Cross Sell

by Code Black Belt

Premium related product recommendations. Award-winning App!

JURAF-TRENDS 24

es ist wirklich einfach die App zu bedienen, funktioniert sehr gut, man hat wirklich nichts zu kritisieren. Eine klasse APP! TOP!

The Baptist

The app works great, very supportive towards small businesses especially, and Precy helped me with any little adjustments I needed with the widget!

White Market

support is literally amazing, great app, recommend it! support is literally amazing, great app, recommend it!

MAGGY'S

The support is great, Ricardo was quick to reply and a change was added. The UI of the app is also very easy to understand and use. Would recommend

Parlour X

I am very happy with the product and the technical service I have received. Highly recommend this App

Emmo Canada

Very responsive and responsible team. Great app for increasing sales. The support team reply with solutions in minutes. Keep the great work! Thanks a lot!

LEDVANCE Shop

Really good app. Perfect and quick support. I would like to recommend this app to everybody who needs related products on the website

SPICY WEAR

This app is great! It formats perfectly to the store and if you ever have a question or need help the support team is the best.

TOYBOX

I found the app very easy to set up. In fact, the initial setup is automatic and straightforward. I wanted a little extra customisation to the styling, and the support team did this for me straight away. Their service has been exemplary. So far, I am 100% satisfied with this app and am happy to recommend it wholeheartedly.

doghappycat

I just installed the application today, and there are no sales yet I can not evaluate the application. But I can rate the work of technical support 100%. The application itself is quite easy to install, but I had questions to which the technical support immediately answered. Thank you! I hope for a long and productive work. I am sure that with this application there will be much more sales.Good luck and patience to everyone in this wonderful business!