Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

doghappycat

I just installed the application today, and there are no sales yet I can not evaluate the application. But I can rate the work of technical support 100%. The application itself is quite easy to install, but I had questions to which the technical support immediately answered. Thank you! I hope for a long and productive work. I am sure that with this application there will be much more sales.Good luck and patience to everyone in this wonderful business!

Alfa Beauty : Cosmétique Bio, Naturel & Vegan

Super! Ca marche très bien, facile à installer, il y a une version gratuite, service client très efficace. Je recommande

BroShop

Perfect app to compliment your product pages, sometimes people add more items from the app to their cart! The support was very helpful and quick!

LullaMama

So easy to install and the customer service is amazing, even on the free plan! I am beyond impressed!

The Sound Arcade

One click and it was all done. The style looks great too. Can't recommend highly enough. Fantastic stuff.

SIMEDIO

It's the first time in my whole "e-commerce life" when I met soooo awesome team of developers. They really do know that when we install an app, we want it to work right away, not tomorrow or three days after, or even one week later. This team doesn't make us waiting, they respond very quick and are very helpful. And the app itself looks really nice and performs great. I wish we could import bulk manual recommendations but I understand that this app is mainly based on automatic recommendations (which work very good btw). I do recommend this app!

Rhayne

This simple app did it all for me.. keep in mind we are fairly straight forward shop selling herbs - so cross sell is predominately all relevant.
www.rhayne.co.nz

Belle Isabella Boutique

Best app ever. Very easy to set up. one-click set up. amazing customer service. highly recommend. ll

Olimals

Fantastic app and great customer service! Highly recommend to all shopify store owners. Looks great and increases AOV!

Used by God

Just installed this app. I've been looking for something like this for weeks. Easily displays recommendations for the cross-sell cleanly under the Add To Cart button. Nice app. Hopefully, this will help me raise my AOV.