Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Ivys Tea Co

Very great app with excellent customer service from the app developers. They even fixed the look of the app to match my store's colors...and I didn't even have to ask!

I really appreciate the feature in my store. While I can't verify that it has worked just yet, I can say that it is a great addition and similar apps have prompted me to purchase additional items from other stores. With March being here, it's tax season, and I have a few vending opportunities around the country this month, I am super excited to see Also Bought help drive my sales up up up. I definitely recommend that you purchase this app for your store.

Rigid Ink

Really impressed with the ease of install and pro-active customer service. They styled it on our site before I'd even asked them about it! The free SEO reports are useful too.

Mikoye

Excellent service and they can do the configuration to suit the style or theme you having. It gave a very professional look on your website.. not even a 5 star is enough for me to award them.. easily 6!!!

Tons Of Kitty Cats

One word: Amazing. These guys are heroes. Not only the app is amazing but the support is phenomenal. While installing the app for me they went out of their way to fix an error on my store upon asking as a free favor. All that within 20 minutes of my first e-mail to them. Props to these guys!

Babysupercute

Very professional app. Looks really great on my store. Support is skilled and super fast. I recommend.

Writerlady

Really awesome app and got excellent customer service right after signing up.

Dubiaroaches Com

This app is the best app we've found for Amazon-style product recommendations.

Adogstoy

Very user-friendly, very professional-looking and reasonably-priced. Great customer service as well!

Ggapparel

Extremely useful app, but more importantly a great team! Within a day of us installing the app, they configured it for us to match the theme of our store, free of charge! Big thanks to Code Black Belt for that, and the app works a charm!

Itestcash Myshopify Com

Great app and they helped us configure it to fit the theme on our website. I think this gives our product recommendations a professional look and a similar feel to amazon.com product page recommendations.

Thanks