Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

boltd.store

I have be very expressive to use this app to easily install to boost sales exceptional team support anyone can try it as a tool.

Lovely Essentials

I downloaded this app to give my customers an easier option in viewing other compatible items with the purchase. The customer service is exceptional!! I received a follow-up tailored to my products (not automated) and they had ensured the app was working without problems and offered to tweak things. 10/10!

Richards Guitars Of Stratford Upon Avon

I have found the app to work perfectly fine and have used it for some time - no problem. I have just installed my 3rd app by Code Black on the basis that the support has been second to none - response times are always incredible. Recently had an issue with currency conversion & Google - Code Black quickly found a solution to ensure Google shopping remained happy.

January 30, 2021

Thanks for your nice review and please accept our apologies for our previous email, it was sent by mistake by one of our developers doing some testing but it was never our intention. Sorry again and all the best for your business.

TankMatez

Great app, with a great customer service team backing it. I needed help and they responded to help with ninja speed. Thank you so much. :)

Uhai

The team is very helpful and respond very quickly to any emails sent. Also use their other app, Frequently Bought Together.

NETE.IN

Super easy to use app, great features and the developers are always prompt to help with any queries we have.

Henrybags.co.uk

One of the best and easiest apps ive even installed. No code needed. The default settings are spot on, but if you wish to change the position or appearance this can be done in seconds. It used my site history to match what customers had purchased together. I then customised some items that had not been purchased with others before, so that suggestions were made for our customers... you can use the default 'random' suggestions though if you wish. See it working its magic on www.henrybags.co.uk

Stabil Posture

Exactly what I was looking for! Easy app to add recommended products with easy integration and design.
5/5 Recommended!

DROOZ + Company

I'm just getting started with this app. loving it so far. easy to use +customize. customer service gets A+ with quick response and great results

Fab Furniture Supply

I really liked this app! Unfortunately, it did not have the option to provide discounts on bundles however Support was AWESOME! They always responded quickly and even recommended their sister app Frequently Bought Together so I could get the discount feature I needed. That app is just as great too! Overall, a great experience. I highly recommend both apps!