Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Mikoye

Excellent service and they can do the configuration to suit the style or theme you having. It gave a very professional look on your website.. not even a 5 star is enough for me to award them.. easily 6!!!

Tons Of Kitty Cats

One word: Amazing. These guys are heroes. Not only the app is amazing but the support is phenomenal. While installing the app for me they went out of their way to fix an error on my store upon asking as a free favor. All that within 20 minutes of my first e-mail to them. Props to these guys!

Babysupercute

Very professional app. Looks really great on my store. Support is skilled and super fast. I recommend.

Writerlady

Really awesome app and got excellent customer service right after signing up.

Dubiaroaches Com

This app is the best app we've found for Amazon-style product recommendations.

Adogstoy

Very user-friendly, very professional-looking and reasonably-priced. Great customer service as well!

Ggapparel

Extremely useful app, but more importantly a great team! Within a day of us installing the app, they configured it for us to match the theme of our store, free of charge! Big thanks to Code Black Belt for that, and the app works a charm!

Itestcash Myshopify Com

Great app and they helped us configure it to fit the theme on our website. I think this gives our product recommendations a professional look and a similar feel to amazon.com product page recommendations.

Thanks

Buddha Girl Boutique

This is one of the best apps I use

Chester Machine Tools

So far so good, does exactly what we needed and expected and it was even tweaked by a member of the Also Bought team to better suit our site theme. Excellent!