Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Vintage Market Design

Above and beyond! Truly a great app for our business. Highly recommend!

Ring To Perfection

Within minutes they helped me fix my problems and made it look extremely seamless and beautiful! Thanks Mike!

Tranquiltreasuresboutique

App works great. Support helped install very quickly.

Whateverbuys

I think this is the second app I tried from Code Black Belt and it definitely lives up to the quality of the apps they make. It's so simple, it just works and you even forget it's there because you almost never have issues whatsoever.

Just minutes ago though, I changed my default currency and that's when I noticed that it still displays the old previous one, so I thought about sending Mike an email, hoping for a fix. Considering timezones, I didn't expect to get a reply in at least 24 hours. But lo and behold! Mike replied in 9 mins! Maybe my timing was perfect but just the same, he fixed it in a heartbeat and it's working perfectly now.

Oh and I just remembered this is actually my 3rd app with them, my first one was White Christmas - another wonderful app, but that's another review.

Scrub Pocket

Easy to use app. Installation was seamless. There is function to match the theme style which I gave a shot at but only got so close. Developer improved the design so it matches absolutely perfectly and did so within 10 mins of our email. Really nice experience.

Einfachknorke

Great app, delivers on every promise!

Blissfullight

This app is a must have. It works very well, installs very quickly (and with no fuss) and is easy to customise. It looks like it is part of my theme, which is brilliant. Also, the customer service is outstanding. If you want a great app that delivers exactly what it says, coupled with probably the best customer service on Shopify, look no further!

Fat Lady Jewelry

I highly recommend this app. It's easy to customise and the "Also Bought" section looks great on my website. The subscription fee is also reasonable.

Swiish By Sally Obermeder

Great app, and customer service was A++

Beads And Dangles

Wow!! Great customer service and an app that works like it says it will. I opted to let Mike and Frank do the configuration and it was done in just a few short hours!
Kudos to this team!!