Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Urbanskin

This app and the customer service from Mike was excellent. He responded so quickly to all my questions and it was super easy to have their team tune the app and personalize everything for us. I would recommend them to anyone!

Luxbeautyclub

They customized the app to fit my store. Great team!

The Biker Nation

Customer service from app developer is prompt and efficient...and the app is dislayong products exactly as promised. Very pleased so far

Siennaonline

Awesome app
Mike was awesome in helping with issues and also providing explanations when needed.... Thanks so much Mike.. Cheers

Tamethebeast

Does exactly what it says it does, gives you amazon widget on your store. Some design quirks at install like it adding multiple rows. Support fixed that relatively quickly. I wish it were free but will keep.

Test Calo2

Support helped me right from the start without reaching out great service.

-Ray

Vintage Market Design

Above and beyond! Truly a great app for our business. Highly recommend!

Ring To Perfection

Within minutes they helped me fix my problems and made it look extremely seamless and beautiful! Thanks Mike!

Tranquiltreasuresboutique

App works great. Support helped install very quickly.

Whateverbuys

I think this is the second app I tried from Code Black Belt and it definitely lives up to the quality of the apps they make. It's so simple, it just works and you even forget it's there because you almost never have issues whatsoever.

Just minutes ago though, I changed my default currency and that's when I noticed that it still displays the old previous one, so I thought about sending Mike an email, hoping for a fix. Considering timezones, I didn't expect to get a reply in at least 24 hours. But lo and behold! Mike replied in 9 mins! Maybe my timing was perfect but just the same, he fixed it in a heartbeat and it's working perfectly now.

Oh and I just remembered this is actually my 3rd app with them, my first one was White Christmas - another wonderful app, but that's another review.