Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Lucia the Label

I've just installed this app and really happy with it. Easy to navigate, excellent features and very quick response from support. The app fits in with my theme and looks very professional. Highly recommended

Wild 5 Design Shop

I've use this app for a several years now - it's amazing, game changer app! I really appreciate how easy it is to use

Verveity

This app is a must have! Not only is the software and design flawless, the customer support is amazing. 10/10 would recommend

The Book'd Store

The customer support is amazing. I reached out to place the widget in a different section of our product page and received a speedy response and they were able to move the widget from their end.

PROVOCATIVE LINGERIE

App facile à utiliser. L'équipe de Code Black Belt, est très professionnel et rapide. Excellent ! C'est parfait !

HosieryAndSockOutlet.com

So far it's going very nicely with this app. Very easy to reach customer service, quick replies to my questions and they customized the app for me speedily. Looking forward to seeing what the results are from this app.

Jolly Socks

Highly recommented! Super application for filtering collection pages! Perfect support and they help a lot for small customizations! Thankyou very much :) Keep up the good work.

Old Whippersnapper's® Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

Like all their apps this app is excellent and well formatted. The developers are also very professional which I appreciate.

The Viridis Life

This is a very good app to have on your website for cross sells to get more sales from your customers from products that wouldn't normally have been looked at by the customer

It's Juliet

GREAT app and great support always! Super fast, too. We used them on our older account and it worked super well for us. Give it time and the return gets greater and greater. Thank you again!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68